Sign in to follow this  
aussienetman

Paramount Park - Spain

7 posts in this topic

Looks amazing, IMHO i would go there just for the MI4:GP ride.... ^.^ :P and the Rango area looks really well done, i hav't seen the movie but i would like to check it out a bit better.... (like the 3d representation of Cars Land that Disney released). other then that it looks alright but a bit abundant with dark rides.

Holy crap it's going to cost 1.5 billion. HUGE investment - but I think it will pay off. It'll be a destination park and one of a kind. They'd be wanting 3-4 million each year at LEAST to come through the doors.

I love how they seem to grab the best parts of both Disney and Universal for this Park, Should be a real scoop for Spain. Parque Warner will need to lift its game to remain valid competition!

Bit surprising they didn't try and get access to the Transformers Ride and Indiana Jones as they are some of the biggest franchises from Paramount. I don't know how Star Trek would go as the franchise doesn't make that much money (going on how much money all ST films have made and putting it against other Paramount films), but it also has a lot of follower so, I may or may not be a good franchise.

Edited by Cruiseshipfan

Im wondering if Rango is a good way to go, meaning will people in 5 years know what Rango was personally, i think there is better icons to go with that would have longer shelf life to the general public. just a opion