Inside Today:the Bat, the Bunny & The Bermuda Triangle

MickeyD

Everyone was expecting something big for Moiveworld's 20th Anniversary, but given that Dreamworld's 30th was the same year, what are the chances that they saved some stuff for a big 21st Bash!?! A revamped coaster (LW) and the replacement for BAATR in the same year, add a special parade (with Bugs Bunny downing a yard glass as the finale) and you've got yourself a pretty good 21st Birthday Party.

• 3 weeks later...

A hollywood 21st party you say.... does this mean they add hookers to the dirty harry bar, have all the parade characters getting wasted and use the snow system from the xmas thing to sprinkle cocaine over the crowd?

ROFLMFAO I think the cocaine would be illegal. someone else mentioned Bugs downing a yard glass... now that would be epic to see. at the dirty harry bar they'd probably have a 'no minors' sign there due to the hookers IMHO.

Not sure if anyone has come across this video on YouTube before (it was posted in 09), but its the only one i've found that shows Bermuda operating in its prime. The dude who posted the video has dubbed these hideously freakin annoying sound FX over the whole thing ... but you get to see... - the volcano shooting fire out the top - boat audio working - projections all looking superb - good shot of the peppers ghost (UFO disappearing) working perfectly - you get a *glimpse* of the flooding scene - something which i haven't noticed in other videos is the huge lit-up jet of water erupting through the floor ( most water seems to flow in from the jets at the side in later vids) - The fog/smoke and strobe effects on the lift to the top of volcano/final drop (later replaced with lots of red lighting) - The REAL fire inside the ride(!) at the top of the volcano and not the horrid neon replacement - Fog/smoke on the final drop - the revolving load platform in use - the original ride op uniforms http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1rBTFcRAjA If you can get past those awful sound effects added - it really does take u back to when this ride was phenomenal.

That's awesome! I would really like to know the actual layout of the ride so if anyone has a map of the layout could they post it here and I'd also like to see the ride with all the lights on. Also, how does the lift hill system work as it doesn't look like a chain lift hill?

Edited by mba2012