Club TPR membership

tipsy_bella

Unless you plan on doing TPR trips or visiting parks in the US or Europe there is as much of an advantage to being a member. There is a three monthly publication that details what's happening around the world and on their trips for those who don't keep up with what's happening on their forums. It is really down to either you are a member for the benefits or because your disposable income allows it.

I have been a member from the begining but i go on TPR trips regularly. If you plan on going on a TPR trip it is best you join to get priority placement. And add to that its cool to be a member you get a pen and a member card and the tri-monthly newsletter. So yeah if you can afford it and love TPR its great!

I am a member of Club TPR, I feel it's worth it because I like the mail outs and I also enjoy supporting Robb and Elissa's efforts. Couple of great people that do some good things for the coaster community. Wish I had the time to get on another trip, the original one was GREAT!

The original trip i went on was by myself. I liked the boards and the way we share info to get to know each other, sharing Facebook profiles etc ahead of time. So i got to know a couple of people including my room mate before the trip. Once i got there it was epic! Like in 2 days i was best friends with a big existing group of fiends that formed during a previous trip. I have since been on two more TPR trips with the same group, have also made a best friend who lives in South Carolina, we will be mates forever. My first trip was East Coast August 2008, then Middle Amercia August 2010 and then this year Japan. So its awesome that i have made friends that i am still in contact with 4 years later. I have also dated people long distance that i met on trips, one who was American and one from Brazil. Definitely learnt the lesson of long distance relationships.... they are hard!!! So prob wont do that again. I will try and go on another TPR trip in 2013, likely go see my mates in the US maybe in October.