Arkham Asylum: Shock Therapy (Lethal Weapon Retheme)

ads086

If memory serves correctly he said "no plans at this stage" RR only runs with two trains during school holidays/peak periods Depending on the popularity of the "new coaster experience" I could see them ordering an additional train for peak periods, with the DC licensing and lack of something to bash your head on I can see Arkham being fairly popular.

RIP to the only roller coaster with the usual small que of 10-0 people..

I'm pumped to see how this new retheme and the new spring ride will reduce queues all accross the park! It was pretty bad this summer, especially when lantern had broken down and every teen ager was pretty much lined up for Superman. I'm pumped to see how this new retheme and the new spring ride will reduce queues all accross the park! It was pretty bad this summer, especially when lantern had broken down and every teen ager was pretty much lined up for Superman.

The 2nd and 3rd photo I'm thinking is obviously the exit, which makes me think they have flipped the station around, so the side where you used to hop onto the trains is now the exit and vice versa. Part of me believed they would keep the same station design for cost cutting measures, but I guess internally MW are doing more to it than I thought...

anyone noticed Movie World changing there Facebook top liner photo's constantly with stupid bad quality pictures and ones of that they don't even own the rights to anymore like Shrek 4D.. post-29097-0-41249700-1332844216_thumb.p

I'm pretty sure those are randomly selected by Facebook, and off topic :)

They were only uploaded yesterday hence why they are shown there, possibly Movie World testing out some images for timeline covers? not sure abut Shrek 4D tho. As for the photos 2,3 and 4 they are showing the same emergency exit on the side of the building. Although it was used as a temporary entrance for awhile whilst the current entrance was under construction.

They should've themed the emergency exit as Superman as it's in the area of the roller coaster..

Not really, because what they have done with that wall is theme it as if its the "back entrance" or "back fence" to Arkham (theoretically that makes sense, because that is the edge of the Asylum area) I don't think it would've of made much sense to just throw up a Superman themed wall. TBH it's not even that visible from any area of Superman other than on the ride, and no one will care whilst being on the ride.

Not really, because what they have done with that wall is theme it as if its the "back entrance" or "back fence" to Arkham (theoretically that makes sense, because that is the edge of the Asylum area) I don't think it would've of made much sense to just throw up a Superman themed wall. TBH it's not even that visible from any area of Superman other than on the ride, and no one will care whilst being on the ride.

True, I think I was in a brain dead moment