Arkham Asylum: Shock Therapy (Lethal Weapon Retheme)

ads086

He needs to have a translator. I believe he meant to say, " Hey, The Theme Park Network things there :) ". Theme Park Network thing, being a post made by the theme park network which just appears at the bottom of the picture. unless he means that someone from the Theme Park Network sings at Movieworld.

Edited by Cruiseshipfan

Ok, so who thought it looked like Batman was being hung in that pic by TZA :lol: Hmmm,wonder if the batman came from the batman ride though?

Wayne Manor isn't exactly 3D.

Or the sides of the HSD arena.

They should've themed the emergency exit as Superman as it's in the area of the roller coaster..

But as you approach the ride building, its one building, and you are viewing it from the corner. It would look odd because you could see two different themes conflicting on each side. Edited by Gazza

Who cares if it was done with cheap 2D wallpaper? All I'm saying is just be thankful they're still willing to invest something in keeping the park current. I would be pretty damn stupid (and I'm sure there would probably be some kind of fire regulations involved) to build an entire new facade on the outside of the show stages. Effectively you're asking them to make a wall to cover an existing wall when they can simply use wallpaper and still achieve a decent result.

Edited by reanimated35

Really no one except you guys really are going to stand there are stare at the building and complain how it's not absolutely real looking, look at the roof that's being put in with the batman statue, that's in 3D so overall it won't look as bad as you guys are 'worrying' about.

hey page the theme parks network sings there ! :)

They are always there.

Wayne Manor isn't exactly 3D.

Yes and look how crap that looks. I've always thought that. Inside it looks great though which I am hoping will be the case for Arkham: average outside but great inside. The roof of the tower (from those latest photos) is a bit better and at least has some slight 3D elements. It might all come together okay and I will also reserve final judgement for opening day. After that I won't hold back - positive or negative ;)

I reckon if they went around and did all the blank sound stage walls in this treatment (2D "Wallpaper", with the odd articulated element like a sloping roof), particularly around Superman, but with skyscraper facades, it could create a really surreal comic book world, completely different to the 'real' buildings in main street. I think consistency is the important thing. If say its all 2d, but done well, then I reckon it works in a way. It's a bit like how at IOA in Marvel Superhero Island the building facades are deliberatley simplistic, with basic colour schemes, blocky architecture, and one word names on buildings like "Fruit" and "Diner". If there was one building like this, it would look bland as anything, but once you do a whole area of them, it just works.

Edited by Gazza

Who cares if it was done with cheap 2D wallpaper? All I'm saying is just be thankful they're still willing to invest something in keeping the park current. I would be pretty damn stupid (and I'm sure there would probably be some kind of fire regulations involved) to build an entire new facade on the outside of the show stages. Effectively you're asking them to make a wall to cover an existing wall when they can simply use wallpaper and still achieve a decent result.

Why would it be stupid? I think everyone would agree it would look amazing if they went the whole hog. I think you just want to like it regardless of how its done. Look, as I said we will have to wait and see, but it really does look to be done on the cheap. Its not about being thankful they are investing, they have to do it to stay competative. I just would like to see things done really well as oposed to just "a decent result" Edited by MacPark

Has there been any discussion regarding what the handles on the newe trains are for? In the promo pictures and the pictures of the trains it appears the top of the handles have green buttons on them? Could they possibly have added some element of interactivity to the trains in conjunction with the speakers......

Has there been any discussion regarding what the handles on the newe trains are for? In the promo pictures and the pictures of the trains it appears the top of the handles have green buttons on them? Could they possibly have added some element of interactivity to the trains in conjunction with the speakers......

I think someone posted on here saying they were to release the harness.. Maybe I'm wrong.