Arkham Asylum: Shock Therapy (Lethal Weapon Retheme)

ads086

0 for 3. Asked the operator, apparently all the cars are crackly besides just the one operating with. Bit disappointing effort on MW's behalf not to fix this, imo. Was here in Jan, no audio, back now in June, still no audio =(. Is a part of the ride I would like to experience one day..

Just realised I posted that in the wrong thread. The GL thread and AASK thread are practically the same right now.

There's an Adopt A Special Kid (AASK) thread now? Or maybe you mean AAST (and aren't we just calling it AA now anyway??? - My name is Alex, and i'm an alc... nevermind.)

• 5 months later...

205434_368047903288333_866505133_n.jpg Thrill Zone just posted this on there Facebook page. Looks pretty cool, perhaps a lot of people are still having trouble finding the ride enterance?? Also nice to see the added themeing to the Superman pillars, and the Hydrant etc.

Wow, that's fantastic! So nice to see a REAL sign. The Joker looks great. This is the stuff I wanna see more of at Movie World. Now, about that non-existent Justice League sign

• 4 weeks later...

The line audio for AA is so painful, especially with the phenomenally slow loading times. Wonder if they'll get enough complaints to change the line audio like they did with Green Lantern.

I hope they get rid of the stupid Scooby Doo making of video in the queue for spooky coaster first! The amount of time I have seen that thing and wanted to punch Matthew Lillard in the face!

lol - re: Arkham... "You won't be needing that anymore!" re: SE - Hello and welcome, you are about to board the MRT - Metropolis Rapid Transit. Your safety is important to us, so please, give us your attention for a moment, even if you are a frequent traveller. By now all of your loose items including anything in your pockets should have been left with a friend, or in the lockers at the entrance.... (anyone want to keep going?)

Edited by AlexB