ads086

Arkham Asylum: Shock Therapy (Lethal Weapon Retheme)

1,103 posts in this topic

0 for 3. Asked the operator, apparently all the cars are crackly besides just the one operating with. Bit disappointing effort on MW's behalf not to fix this, imo. Was here in Jan, no audio, back now in June, still no audio =(. Is a part of the ride I would like to experience one day..

Re-read this twice before I clicked that this is GL discussion, not Arkham discussion... I was thinking for a moment that Arkham's audio had gone live - and was going to complain that it wasn't working for me...

Well since I've only been on 3 times I guess I need another 2 rides to finally get one with audio ;)

Just realised I posted that in the wrong thread. The GL thread and AASK thread are practically the same right now.

Just realised I posted that in the wrong thread. The GL thread and AASK thread are practically the same right now.

There's an Adopt A Special Kid (AASK) thread now? Or maybe you mean AAST (and aren't we just calling it AA now anyway??? - My name is Alex, and i'm an alc... nevermind.)

Has anybody been lately? Is there any change with audio or the china town area?

I went today, the only change is that the car has moved a bit to the left and there is smoke coming out of the car.

205434_368047903288333_866505133_n.jpg Thrill Zone just posted this on there Facebook page. Looks pretty cool, perhaps a lot of people are still having trouble finding the ride enterance?? Also nice to see the added themeing to the Superman pillars, and the Hydrant etc. Edited by rac2703

205434_368047903288333_866505133_n.jpg Thrill Zone just posted this on there Facebook page. Looks pretty cool, perhaps a lot of people are still having trouble finding the ride enterance?? Also nice to see the added themeing to the Superman pillars, and the Hydrant etc.

Wow, that's fantastic! So nice to see a REAL sign. The Joker looks great. This is the stuff I wanna see more of at Movie World. Now, about that non-existent Justice League sign

I went to MW on Monday and the sign above was up, but not the Joker. I went on the ride for the first time - definitely an improvement on Lethal Weapon, but I'd place it low down on the list of rides I'd want to go on again soon - I preferred the experience of Superman, Green Lantern, and Scooby.

Definitely more comfortable than it was, I was expecting with the audio to play music during the ride, but it was merely dialogue with some sound effects on the way up. It was good until the drop when it all cut out. The ride experience is more enjoyable though.

The line audio for AA is so painful, especially with the phenomenally slow loading times. Wonder if they'll get enough complaints to change the line audio like they did with Green Lantern.

The line audio for AA is so painful, especially with the phenomenally slow loading times. Wonder if they'll get enough complaints to change the line audio like they did with Green Lantern.

I hope they get rid of the stupid Scooby Doo making of video in the queue for spooky coaster first! The amount of time I have seen that thing and wanted to punch Matthew Lillard in the face!

I hope they get rid of the stupid Scooby Doo making of video in the queue for spooky coaster first! The amount of time I have seen that thing and wanted to punch Matthew Lillard in the face!

I know all the words to that video and i'm sure i'm not the only one...

lol - re: Arkham... "You won't be needing that anymore!" re: SE - Hello and welcome, you are about to board the MRT - Metropolis Rapid Transit. Your safety is important to us, so please, give us your attention for a moment, even if you are a frequent traveller. By now all of your loose items including anything in your pockets should have been left with a friend, or in the lockers at the entrance.... (anyone want to keep going?)

Edited by AlexB