What rides have you gotten stuck on, or have seen broken down?

Jacko

Still haven't been on any bad experiences lucky me! The other day though the SE train stopped in the middle of the subway for a few seconds then started up again.

Wait, that happened to me as well! I'm the only one on SE who say 3,2,1 when we sit there waiting to be launched

Got stuck on a couple of rides whilst at Disneyland/Disney World recently.

Disneyland: Space Mountain - we were at the end of the ride so we didn't get to ride again, or see it with the lights on.

California Adventure: I wasn't on it, but California Screamin' failed on the second hill in the middle of a downpour, people were evacuated.

Disney World:

• Space Mountain: broke down whilst I was on peoplemover, got to see it from an outside perspective with the lights on.
  • Pirates: Stopped for about 10 minutes before the drop, lights came on for about half of that time
  • Big Thunder: Stopped halfway up the lift hill, was evacuated.
  • Carousel of Progress: Not sure what happened here, but it didn't spin after one of the scenes so watched it twice before being spun to the next scene.

I believe that's all.

I got stuck on two rides today!

Wipeout: engine failure broke down twice and by the way water was turned off

Arkham Asylum: harness failure and even better news the ride just reopened from a nearly two month maintenance, Did they do anything to the ride because the ride broke down on Friday as well

I got stuck on two rides today

Arkham Asylum: harness failure and even better news the ride just reopened from a nearly two month maintenance, Did they do anything to the ride because the ride broke down on Friday as well

So how exactly were you 'stuck' if the harness failure wouldnt allow the train to depart the station?

So how exactly were you 'stuck' if the harness failure wouldnt allow the train to depart the station?

Mistake there, Please forgive me what I said back there I was about to board the Scooby when I typed this,

What I was going to say was that the ride harness failed to release as we just arrived back in the station we tried to press the green buttons on harness and it never released (I forgot to mention about this so might as well say it now) after five minutes in sitting the train, they finally got us out, The ride never reopened for the rest of the day

In regards to Arkham Asylum, it's common for a ride that has just come out of a rehab (especially one as long as Arkham Asylum's) to be temperamental for a few days to a few weeks as the ride hasn't been cycled constantly for a little while. Give it a week or 2 and it should be running back to normal. It's nothing out of the ordinary...