Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Bermuda Triangle , Looney Tunes River Ride & Batman Adventure The Ride 2 Replacements

10 posts in this topic

Since No one is talking about Today inside The Bat The Bunny And the Bermuda Triangle anymore I thought I would Make a new Topic My ideas are Looney Tunes River Ride : This Could be like A dark spinng ride like Roger At DisneyLand Bermuda Triangle : Could Be Themed Like River Ride After Spongebob And Call It Spongebob's Under Sea River Ride : somthing like that . The volcano can be Spongebob's House for the end. Or Journey To The Centre Earth :The Ride . Batman Adventure The Ride 2 :could be like :Batman VS Joker : The Ride shooting ride like Buzz Lightyear Astro Blastters at disneyland (Jack) :D

pppppp-post whore! :P And Do You Really Need A Capital At The Beginning Of Every Word In Your Sentence? I mEaN wHy NoT jUsT tYpE lIkE tHiS? *holy crap that was painful to type

sorry :( but look you did that too ! Edited by Jacko

sorry :( but look you did that too !

Because he was imitating how you were doing it. I expect this will be closed considering theres already a topic about this that was just replied to a couple of days ago.