Your Funniest or Most Interesting Experiences at the Parks

mba2012

Hey, I was wondering what your funniest or most interesting experiences at the parks were. My funniest experience was when I was on Wild West Falls and the ride op told this person to sit up front with a woman around his age and the ride op said "No kissing". We joked about this until the backwards drop. It ended up that the rider and the ride op were friends. :D

I rode Top Thrill Dragster with this girl in a string bikini, at the brake run she was in shock from the intensity of the ride and first thing she did was look down because she thought she lost her top. Now I would have definitely gotten that on-ride photo. Two girls with big boobies flashed for the camera on Son of Beast when I was there in 2007. I jumped on front row on Raptor once, and this girl came and sat next to me. The first thing she said to me was "are you one of those coaster freaks". I said no, and it turned out we were both staying at Hotel Breakers, and she was from Germany and had been interning for Hillary Clinton. I told some friends who were Cedar Point first timers they should ride row 3 ("the ejector seat") on Magnum, one of them got totally neutered on the bunny hill run, the on-ride photo was a portrait of pure agony. Seeing the actor who played Webster at a skanky little park in Atlanta - Dixieland.

• 2 weeks later...

During PASS if Robyn was playing Knopinski my name would always be mentioned at some stage during the show. Dianne once complained she didn't want to be Proctor while I was chatting to her during morning photo ops and said to me "You know the script don't you?" So I started up the Captain Harris lines and we spoke out all of the Proctor and Captain Harris dialogue. I learnt how to make balloon animals from "Mad Mike" Bennett. A long time back staff in the Dirty Harry Bar who I knew, but will not mention, pointed out while serving us that if we don't receive a receipt that if we point it out we get a full refund. They would then not give us a receipt, we would point it out and get our money back. Or whenever they changed the nacho bases we would get one free each (all four of us) and be asked for feedback. Around the same time we would get free refills on our drinks and popcorn. I also remember one instance where Tweety and Taz had an impromptu wrestling match at the top of Main Street and Foghorn Leghorn counted the pin but Taz. Ah, back when the staff obviously loved what they did and didn't see it as just an income...