Parkz Creative Challenge 1

mba2012

As I promised I will be posting a competition so here is a little bit about it. You have been hired by Village Roadshow Theme Parks to design replacements and improvements for some of their rides. You will be working at there three Major Gold Coast; Movie World, Sea World, Wet 'n' Wild. The Challenge will be split up into 5 rounds. Each round will be two weeks long and must be submitted by midnight on the Saturday specified for the round. Each of your entries must have a name and must be limited to one post. Your entry must contain images of your design. They can be in any format as long as they are in the post. You are allowed to do selected rounds though you are unlikely to win if you don't partake in all of the rounds. After the round has finished a poll will be made and you can vote for your favourite entry. Whoever has the most votes wins the round. At the end of all the rounds the person with the most votes wins. Well, Good luck to all of you who are taking part in this competition. The second rounds challenge will be posted with all needed information on Sunday 22nd. NOTE: All rules and requirements are subject to change without notice! :D :D :D :D Round 1 Okay for round 1. As you know the Kids WB area is very old and in need of repair. Movie World last year closed the Looney Tunes River Ride and that has been SBNO for what is approaching a year. Movie World wants you to redesign the kids area. These are the requirements:

• [*]
​You must use the current area taken up by the kids area. [*]Your design must include at least one roller coaster and a dark ride. [*]Your dark ride must include some kind of thrill in it. [*]Your design must also include a rest area for parents, a play area for kids, and other rides and attractions for kids. [*]You must include images of your design. Your entry can be a powerpoint but must entered as a video format. [*]You can create an entirerly new kids area or just revamp or re-theme the current kids area. Edited by mba2012

I've made a powerpoint but I'm on a Mac so I cant really post it as a video file as I'm not sure how. Can I attatch as a PDF like Gazza said? Also, does it matter when I submit it? My only concern is if I submit early other people participating (if anyone is) may "copy".

Here's my Submission: Looney Tunes Adventure Plains. All rides from the previous Kids Area have been replaced (the shops remain, however). Dark Ride - Bugs Bunny Great Chase Coaster - Tassie Twister Kids Play Area - Daffy Duck's Arial Adventure Parents Rest Spot - Porky Pig Parents Retreat I suck at drawing so I used mostly description and some pics from google that are similar to my concept. Here's the PDF file with more info: Looney Tunes Adventure Plains.pdf

Edited by alex_1

Hi All. Here is my Submission (I couldn't get it to upload as an image so it is a jpeg attachment). The new kids area is called 'The Warner Bros. Magic Adventure Land' and is aimed at combining the aspect of magic (Harry potter) and Adventure (Journey 2) in a revamped kids area. Sorry if there are spelling errors.... :( The image is clearer if you downlad and view on computer.

post-29082-0-29593300-1327154054_thumb.j

Edited by MikeMac