Wonderland Employees need your support

Scared of Jack

To let everyone know, the Employees of Wonderland Sydney need your support. WHERE: Australian Industrial Relations Commission 80 William St, Sydney WHEN: March 3rd, 2004 TIME: 4.15pm Voice your opinion, and let Management, Sunway and so on know that the employees deserve their full entitlements and the respect they should be getting for making the park operational in the past 18 years. If this shouldnt be posted, I am sorry. It wont happen again and I'll know for next time. So come on guys, we need your SUPPORT! :)

• 2 years later...

Way to bring a topic back from the dead. Anyway, I lost my job at Wonderland due to the closure at the time of the announcement it was a bit of a shock, but to tell you the truth we all saw it coming so most of us were not too badly effected and seeing as they gave us some notice that the park was closing and it wasn't just a case of turning up one day to the find the gates closed, there was no excuse for any employees not to find a new job or a least have a very good look for one during the time between the announcement and the close date. I was there for nearly 5 years and while it was a fantastic time in my life (well most of it), I am glad that I no longer work there. Since leaving I have got the best job and have increased my income by more than double, and I work less hours than I did at Wonderland. "The Bus is now leaving for Horse Works Bore, Western Australia"

It's amazing that people actually go to the effort find these old topics and continue them
I agree. It was over two and a half years ago I wrote that comment. Just stumbled across the site again for new info about WhiteWater world. Wonderland_Girl_87... before you go on having a whinge and a (belated) attack on my comment... imagine being one of the hundreds of employees that lost their job. Funnily enough i did attend the IRC to support the employees on that day. Spent 3 years workin at Wonderland and enjoyed every minute of it (well, almost). Now, like most other ex-staff, ive moved on to greener pastures.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello i am not having a whinge jerk one of my family friends did work at wonderland and is still having a hard time finding work now. And if i want to write something on here i can if i want to. :angry:
If i want to write something about i can if i want 2 :angry:
Yes you have every right to write something here as that is your right, but there is no need to repeat yourself. You obviously have issues relating to Wonderland still and it may be time to see someone about that. As for your friend, who is still having trouble finding work, maybe he/she should look for a job that suits their skill level. I know numerous people from Wonderland from several different departments that have had no problem finding work. "The Bus is now leaving for She's Right Well, Western Australia"

In case you change your mind... i studied psych and may be able to assist. [/quote Look i am sorry that i have wrote it two times ok but i was tired and i was'nt thinking straight people do make mistakes when they are tired you know and i don't have to chat to you Scream or anyone else about it because i don't have a problem i just made a mistake and i said i was sorry. Bussy, Swanny, Scream maybe all three of you should see someone about your problems that you are still having about losing your job at Wonderland they will be able too help you by getting over it. Hay Bussy, Swanny, Scream or anyone don't reply back to this message because i won't return it ok bye . :D
Edited by wonderland_girl_87

seems weird that this appears to be coming from a 19 year old... but besides that fact, Joz, can you possibly shut this one down too? While Im sure she has the best of intentions, WG87 seems to be doing nothing but making inflammatory comments to reasonable statements. Wonderland Girl - just a pointer, but if you seem to be making so many mistakes because you are tired etc, might I suggest not posting at 2am when the human body is at it's lowest ebb. Might I suggest a post time more suitable - such as between sunrise and sunset?