Consolidated "all my stuff in one place" thread. (RCT3)

Reanimated35

Cool, but could be more realistic, such as not having corkscrews before a larger cobra roll, and not having an entire 2nd lift hill for the purposes of a single inversion zero g and hitting the brake run fast anyway. The Zero G Roll could have been done in place of the 2nd lift, since there seemed to be heaps of speed anyway.

And here is said flume, video is currently processing so that will be up in an hour or so depending on what my connection speed decides to go like while I'm downloading on steam. Shot0009-1.jpg Shot0010-2.jpg Did not take that long after all. It's currently being processed so it will improve soon.

Edited by reanimated35

This is an overall shot of the stuff you've already seen, plus a couple of shots of a 'studio tour' type thing I'm slowly working on. Keep in mind work on the tour has only just started so it's obviously quite a long way from finished and will hopefully look a lot better soon. In the mean time, you can bask in its lameness. RCT3plus2012-01-1401-37-55-00.jpg RCT3plus2012-01-1401-38-03-22.jpg RCT3plus2012-01-1401-38-19-07.jpg RCT3plus2012-01-1401-38-25-83.jpg

Yea but when working with the custom scenery it's not always perfect. Currently the trees are being used as placeholders while I try to find something better that looks right lol. Was looking for some flags for the tops of the buildings but got annoyed at the site I was browsing through not having decent photos before you download so I gave up.

I like the planes cashed in the forest in the studios tour. For the name, what is the central idea of the park? Thills, fun, family, random? Come up with the overall idea and create a name linking to it. Otherwise just call it Reanimated World! Does the plane belong to any airline. What is written on the side?

Edited by mba2012

Indoor max speed = 90kmh Outdoor max speed = 108kmh (speed test is all just block brakes set to 108kmh so it can't go any faster than that) Without checking avg speed would be around 60-75kmh I think Just looks faster because it's all flat and things are rushing by. In saying that though, the realism thing isn't the main focus for me.

Edited by reanimated35

• 4 weeks later...

Something Disney style maybe. A main street that goes to the centre of the park where there is a raised up area(kind of like the ray reef area)and put mega ferris wheel is on top of it. The have pathways branching off into different areas of the park. I'll draw something basic and upload it soon. Here you go. Do you like this idea? Sorry that it looks kind of like a lollipop! Park Plan.pdf

Edited by mba2012

• 2 months later...