Your Top 5 Best Rides or Worst rides ever That I you been on

Jacko

This is my top 5 best rides and worst rides ever (1) Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin ( At DL ) (2) Green Lantern Coaster (At MW) (3) Bermuda Triangle (At SW ) & Speedy Taxis (4) Looney Tunes River Ride (At MW) (5) Soarin' Over Califorina (At DCA) LTRR & SOC was tough vote but Looney made just a tiny bit But SOC Better luck next time :D Here Come My Worst Rides ever (1) It's Small World (At DL) That Song is still driving me nuts <_< (2) The Rocket Ride (At MVV) (3) Sea Climber aka Bert & Ernie's Big Dive (at SVV) rope kills your hands (4) Bumper Cars (at DVV) Sooooooooooooooooo slow (5) Alice In Wonderland (at DL) Let's face it this ride wasn't even fun at all i can see eveybody was lining for a crappy ride the ride's line wait was 80 but i lined up i'm a twit :) What's Yours ? (Jack) :D

Edited by Jacko

1. Superman (though I did 2 rides in the back today and found them quite rough and I even greyed out for a second on both rides) 2. TOT II for the adrenaline rush 3. Scooby doo surprised me riding for the first time today, it's more thrilling then I expected and the theming is top notch. 4. Spingear, a little known gerstlauer spinning coaster in an indoor park in Dubai, actually a LOT of fun. 5. Roadrunner takes the spot above Cyclone and Lethal Weapon, especially after my painful ride on LW today. I found roadrunner to actually be a heap of fun! I know, I'm a dirty credit whore. Keep in mind I'm not including flat rides. Also, after a 2 hour wait for green lantern while it broke down every 5 mins, we decided to leave the queue as we were missing out on rides plus getting exhausted by the heat and stupid queue line audio.

Best : 1) Bermuda Triangle 2) Gremlins 3) Superman (For the pre coaster section) 4) Looney Tunes 5) Bush Beast But Speedy's definately is a great one for the kids. I remember going on this when I was little. Worst 1) Batwing Spaceshot 2) TOT 3) Cyclone 4) Seaviper (Corkscrew was alright though) 5) Leathal Weapon

Edited by Wyncenuros

Best: 1. El Toro 2. Balder 3. Hotel Gasten (Ghost Hotel, Liseberg) 4. Phoenix - Knoebels 5. Indiana Jones - DL Worst: 1. It's A Small World (hell is a never ending ride on this) 2. Everything at Epcot circa 1992 (to quote PJ O'Rourke: Disney has come up with a land of make believe that's worse than real life). 3. Gadget's Go Coaster - DL 4. Everything at Little Amerricka except the 2007 wood coaster. 5. Hurler at King's Dominion.

I can only rate Australian rides as I haven't been overseas, 1) Superman 2) Scooby Doo 3) Jet rider 4) Wild West Falls 5) The Claw As for the worst, I don't have any. My theory is that any ride is 'good' no matter how 'bad' it is. It's better then being at work that's for sure!!!!!

^ Am I the only one who finds that list very sad? The fact runaway rep tar made it in the top 5 is quite sad, and the fact Booma Zoomer is no 1 makes me want to cry.

I rated those rides for good reason, which I will outline here: * Booma Zooma I find isn't too tough on the stomach and it's a great example of a swinging chair ride. * LTRR was one of the best rides in its class even when stuff was breaking down/not working * Runaway Reptar is a great coaster for the young and the young at heart ahd Avalanche is a nice variation on a swinging chair ride. * Roadrunner Rollercoaster is a great junior coaster and the only one at MW so it gets a pretty big queue. * SDSC is pretty thrilling, the darkride elements give you a sense of fear and uncertainty. Worst rides: * Marvin the Martian's Rocket Ride: Slow, sluggish and broke down on my last ride. * Sea Climber/Bert and Ernie's Big Dive: Ropes tended to make your hands sore. * Oscar's Sweep the Beach: Truck horns got annoying, there was no sound variation between trucks. * Taz's Hollywood Cars: Tiny little battery operated dodgem cars that were on their last legs just didn't appeal to me. * Rock N Roll Rebel: You tend to hear the cars roar around the track more than you do hear the music.

For a start, Taz's Hollywood Car's are not battery operated... your most likely confusing them with Speedy Gonzale's Tijuana Taxi's. Taz's Hollywood Cars use the same floor pick up system as the larger dodgem car's in Intencity. The only difference is the big dodgems are built by Preston and Barberi, and the Taz Cars are by Zamperla. I will agree however about Taz Cars being quite worn down and in need of a rehab.

In my relatively inexperienced life of visiting theme parks (Queensland only): 1. TOT2 2. Scooby Doo 3. The Claw 4. WWF 5. Roadrunner (for nostalgia reasons, being my first coaster) The only ride I can ever remember disliking is the Rock 'n' Roll Rebel at Aussie World. Superman Escape &/or Green Lantern may be better than some of these rides, but the last time I went to MW was a month be for SE opened.

Edited by Tomato