Dose Road Runner Roller Coaster need a make over ?

Jacko

Make sure you say "You're welcome" Alex. Manners now...

The query was, "I thought you were leaving." His response was, "yess i'm thanks to you alex" If we look closer and add some punctuation, "Yes, I'm (I am), thanks to you Alex." What he said was right. Just a little to interpret.

Ironically, practically everybody who has posted regarding the grammar issue has an unintended typo in their post, so I think a little leniency is in order here. Now, to bring this thread back around to the opening question. I don't believe that RRRC needs a makeover. It's Grand Canyon / desert colour palette probably just looks a little dirty to those unfamiliar with the old cartoons and their endless (looped) brown rock features. To me I think the ride looks fantastic. However, we had the worst luck attempting to ride it just before Christmas. They had several faults in the time it took us to reach the front of the queue, and each time they sent through a seemingly excessive number of empty cars, then just as we got to the front, a kid puked everywhere in one carriage (before it had even reached the lift hill!), they then needed to get a cleaner, who took forever, but did a thorough job, and then we finally got to ride, but it took us around 90 minutes to ride. We only persevered because my 3 year old Son had finally plucked up the courage to ride his first Coaster and no enthusiast in his right mind is going to let that moment slip. I can thankfully say he absolutely loved it ( I had lived in fear up until that point that it might freak him out & he might never want to ride one again, and I have grown too attached to the little bugger to put him up for adoption), and that made it worth the wait. The End. :)

Will say I would prefer to see a repaint of Superman over a make over of RRRC. The ride is clearly still good and popular enough without needing to be changed as can be seen by the two train operation both times I have been to the park recently. It shouldn't matter too much about dirt/dust as it is supposed to be in a canyon setting.

I used to be like Jack, very enthusiastic untill someone put me down because i made too many parkz accounts through the year and then came up with excuses like it was my brother and then being caught out again because i had my name on them. hahaha so just let him be and eventually he'll grow out of it.