All Joz's gaming stuff together

joz

I've zipped the Canyon and Island parks, and put them up for download here.

http://depositfiles.com/files/ipssbuc4t

Put the files into the Scenarios folder. There is a lot of custom scenery in both parks, I'm uploading a bunch of it but it'll be a while before it uploads since there is a lot of it.

Also since this thread is active, I thought I'd show off a couple of my new No Limits 2 videos. Enjoy!

If you're a fan of the first one, you'll like the second one. There are a few things about the first one I like better, but almost everything else is much better in the second. Once you've trained yourself the new way, you wonder how the manipulating vertices thing was ever a good idea. The displays in the editor which show you G's and speed so you can edit out high G's and know it won't stall without having to go into the simulator is pretty sweet, and honestly, the depump vertices and no lat gs options are two of the most useful things to be included in an editor ever. There are a couple of bad things, like you can't run the ride in the editor anymore, going between editor and Simulator is more of a pain in the arse now, and supports are still hard as hell

On the whole though, I really like it. I think the thing I like the most is it just how stunning it looks. I mean honestly, check out these 2 in HD and tell me it doesn't look amazing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
here are a couple of bad things, like you can't run the ride in the editor anymore,

You can do a quick test by saving and hitting File>Leave Editor.

This brings you back to the main menu with your coaster in the background, then select play and you get the same wireframe test run like in NL1.

Little bit wierd, but no need to muck around freezing the coaster and no loading time doing it this way.

post-88-0-66672900-1394883007_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gazza

• 6 months later...

Joz, I think your parks are great.

Here are some tips:

Use some CFR's, CT's and CTR's for your parks. There are many CFRs and CTRs to choose from.

CT's are tracks directly imported from NL1 and NL2 into RCT3.

Long ago there wasn't much to choose from but now you can get many different coasters, from clones such as Batman, Corkscrew and Looping Star to completely original tracks.

For an Arrow coaster DO NOT use SteelWorx. I recommend Safari J's Arrow Pack.

When installing custom supports remember to use a Support killer to remove the default supports.

For your custom supports try to find some footers for them. cpciso's B&M footers are great for any coaster.

Maybe you could make your own CT's for your RCT3 parks. There is a tutorial somewhere on Youtube

Edited by XxMrYoshixX