B&M

mba2012

Which one will you maybe be going on? Anyway heres some info about B&M. They're a Swiss coaster manufacturer owned by Walter Bolliger and Claude Mallibard. Their first coaster was a stand up coaster named Iron Wolf and since then they've made many innovative rides around the world. They were the first manufacturer to invent the modern Inverted Coaster (Arrow Dynamics previously invented Suspended coasters), they also made the first Floorless Coasters and their most recent design is the Wingrider, which has been done before but not quite in the same way. B&M are well known for making extremely smooth coasters (with the possible exception of a few of their stand up coasters) and many of their earlier creations such as Nemesis, Kumba, Apollo's Chariot among others still place high in the Mitch Hawker and Golden Ticket polls. I'd personally say they are the best coaster manufacturer in the world, tied with Intamin. Hope that's enough info, sorry if some of my facts are a bit off or I left something out, I'm pretty much going off memory.

Formula Rossa is in Abu Dhabi and its an Intamin. I suggest if you go to mainland Europe you should try to ride Silver Star (a hypercoaster at Europa Park, Germany), Katun (an inverted coaster in Mirabilandia, Italy) or Dragon Khan (a 8 loop coaster in PortAventura in Spain). There are some other good ones but those are the first three that come to mind.

B&Ms are good because they are very smooth...Smoother than say Superman Escape. You can tell when you ride them they have been calculated very precisely, so when you twist and turn it is all very controlled rather than a sudden jerk...Think about when you see footage of a fighter jet bankd into a turn, and the way it moves....Thats what they are like.