Despicable Me : Minion Mayhem

Jacko

I found This video on youtube

This new ride is taking over Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast and open this summer or winter which is for us But .......are you going to ride when it opens well i am That's me for now ! (Jack) :D p.s not at hollywood one :( Edited by Jacko

Bro, we've already warned you against being annoying: You started this topic just 4 hours ago. Some people might not have even gotten home from work yet and haven't had a chance to reply. Also, maybe if people don't reply, its because they aren't interested in the topic. I thought you understood all this?

Edited by Gazza

Bro, we've already warned you against being annoying: You started this topic just 4 hours ago. Some people might not have even gotten home from work yet and haven't had a chance to reply. Also, maybe if people don't reply, its because they aren't interested in the topic. I thought you understood all this?

dude i'm 10 years old not 30 duhhhh and also what did i do wrong now :angry2:

what did i do wrong now :angry2:

Being impatient basically. Some people might only visit this site once per day, so it could well be 24 hours till even one reply is made. And even if none get made, well I guess the thing is just to be quiet and accept it, rather than sooking that nobody replied.

dude i'm 10 years old not 30 duhhhh

Well, mba2012 is only 12 years old, not 30, and he manages to make good posts that are spelled properly and make sense. It's only a 2 year age gap between you and him.

dude i'm 10 years old not 30 duhhhh and also what did i do wrong now :angry2:

And I'm 12 so... Anyway just leave the thread for a while Jacko, and don't get so defensive, Gazza was just giving some tips :) On topic, the ride looks itll be pretty good. I'm sure it'll be a hit with families with young kids. Edited by alex_1

I still go to school and I don't usually get home until 4:45. Gazza was just trying to be helpful as that is hi job, other than to watch for bad behaviour. Gazza's a good bloke so you should not hold a grudge against him as many people (excluding me) do. Look, I look up to gazza as a role model, firstly because he's 10 years older than me and because he is superior than me!

Edited by mba2012

I still go to school and I don't usually get home until 4:45. Gazza was just trying to be helpful as that is hi job, other than to watch for bad behaviour. Gazza's a good bloke so you should not hold a grudge against him as many people (excluding me) do. Look, I look up to gazza as a role model, firstly because he's 10 years older than me and because he is superior than me!

I smell an ass kisser ;)