Sign in to follow this  
PBoo

Young Einstein Gravity Homestead

10 posts in this topic

How does Movie World not realize how much of a waste of space intencity is? Who goes to a theme park to ride dodge'ems or play Daytona? There a some many better "themed" uses for that space.

^ No I think they realise how much of a cash grab that space is. Charge large amounts of money to play or race in a game and the end result is either nothing or small toy that cost almost nothing. Whereas Matrix and HP didn't have something like that for them to make money off. There is a reason why DW had one to begin with and why we have seen similar things now appear at both WnW and SW. I'm sure it also helps getting their other brand Intencity out there. I just wish that if their going to have, it could be better integrated in to the Wild West area better and not shut some games down to have the area look like a deserted ghost town!

I just wish that if their going to have, it could be better integrated in to the Wild West area better and not shut some games down to have the area look like a deserted ghost town!

Why couldn't they have integrated it into the Wild West area like they did with 'Blazing Saddles Fun 'n' Games'? I know 'Blazing Saddles Fun 'n' Games' is harder to notice than the 'Intercity' games but surely an integrated Wild West theme isn't that hard to find? Edited by Jamberoo Fan

The intencity is awesomesauce, wish it were expanded and updated with new games. It's good for the kids. It's more fun than the matrix exhibit was, unless you're a matrix fan...

Yeah but you can play arcade games anywhere. I'd rather see an experience that can only be experienced at a theme park. If tourists are staying in surfers there's a good chance they will go to timezone so they won't bother with intencity.

Yeah but time zone in surfer's is always packed. It's just a little arcade..there's other space on the property to develop the next rollercoaster/swingset. If there is any way you can improve it (not likely, I love movieworld so much) is by adding themes to the bumper cars...it would have been cool to theme it right up. To Batman, of course.