Dreamworks at Dreamworld

RussellSmulders

I was at dreamworld yesterday and it seems that they have moved the old spongebob ride to outside the front of the madagascar roller coaster on the concrete slab seen in this photo from the February update. http://www.parkz.com.au/photo_update/general/2012/02/0224-1_DreamWorks_Expe_DSCF8310.JPG

Edited by casey96

Here as an ad for Dreamworks at Dreamworld and the new passes

^^ The goose character wasn't 'deep-etched' correctly, meaning there is a big white square around him when he should be sitting on the ground. In the cropped picture Lscia8 posted, you can see it marked with a red circle. It has now been fixed on the website.

Also that was me who posted the cropped picture. Edited by Cruiseshipfan

I recently heard on a news story on channel 7, about the upcoming Dreamworks Experience, that Dreamworld only has a contract with Dreamworks for the next 5years. It seems like a big investment for something that could potentially last only 5 years? Although I know that it's probable they will renew the license.

I recently heard on a news story on channel 7, about the upcoming Dreamworks Experience, that Dreamworld only has a contract with Dreamworks for the next 5years. It seems like a big investment for something that could potentially last only 5 years? Although I know that it's probable they will renew the license.

But wasn't Sesame Street only at Sea World for around 5 years...

Here as an ad for Dreamworks at Dreamworld and the new passes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5z4uMXSbaM&feature=context&context=G2963e90FUAAAAAAAFAA   Also that was me who posted the cropped picture.

The add is a great teaser, but it's the website that's really getting to me. The poor work of art and photoshop on the worlds just makes it look so poor and rushed especially some of the logo's for the attractions, they really need to put a big more work into it to make it look more formal as Dreamworld is a big theme park not just a local fair.

Apparently opening is near. He an email I got from Dreamworld today.

In the most exciting launch of any Australian theme park, DreamWorks comes to life at Dreamworld from March 31st! The new lands Madagascar Madness, Shrek’s Faire Faire Away and Po’s Garden are action packed family havens with newly themed rides, attractions and your favourite characters – let’s make these school holidays one to remember! For more information on the DreamWorks Experience plus other exciting updates - see below! Kenny Koala

More text further down the email

Be amazed at the new DreamWorks Experience with newly themed rides and the colourful, 20 minute Madagascar Live – Prepare to Party show. Grab the latest merchandise in the Madagascar Cargo Hold before leaving the wilds behind to enter the medieval fairy-tale land of Shrek’s Faire Faire Away.

If anyone wants me, to forward them this email send me your email, in a PM (don't post here). I promise it will be the only email you will get, unless you ask from me to send you soemthing else, as I will delete the address once I have forwarded. Edited by Cruiseshipfan

There's going to be the after park Illuminate these school holidays right? Also, here is an album i found of some construction on ANOTHER Facebook page ran by some 12 year old. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.251073618315555.56913.226868340736083&type=3

Edited by kujotess

i was there today and its a mess it looks like they will not be finished by next week as almost none of the rides are finished. There are massive holes everywhere alot of the rides still need to be installed as only sword swings and maybe madagascar coaster look close to completion, others are missing sections. The only way it looks to be completed is to put fences around most areas not done cause it looks like there are maybe 3 weeks away from getting it all done. On a different note we have a area which looks like to have kung fu panda theming which is be the old jumping water sprouts which youi can see in photo 13 in this update from the outsiders page http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.354449154597075.77667.221490447892947&type=3