Parkz Creative Challenge 1 Round 3

mba2012

Round 3  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want an edited competition?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care

Ok. Onto round 3, are same as always. Ok, your job is to finish off the DC Comics area of Movie World. You must create a new dark ride to put into the Batman building and to re-theme Lethal Weapon and China Town to an Arkham Asylum theme. You must also add extra theming to Superman Escape to make it more attractive. All this must be to the DC Comics theme. These are your requirements:

• [*]You can only use the room currently used up by the DC Comics area [*]You must create a dark ride [*]Your dark ride must be themed to batman [*]You must add theming such as metropolis facades to Superman Escape. [*]You must work out someway to re-theme LW and CT to Arkham Asylum.
Edited by mba2012

Yea, does the dark ride have to be Batman themed? Could it be another character from the DC universe, or just go for the whole Justice League theme?? Otherwise the area just seems to have an overkill of Batman in it being three batman themed rides.

Yeah exactly what I thought when I read the brief. Open the constraints for the dark ride a little please :) Maybe just say 'the dark ride must suit the DC comics area'.