Movie World new ride: JUSTICE LEAGUE: Alien Invasion 3D.

mba2012

Its Batman for sure, the building isnt big enough to be Looney Tunes, plus Looney Tunes has a Mineral Fibre tile ceiling from memory. Also, Kujotess, please use the correct topics. This pic had nothing to do with Arkham Asylum,

You don't know anything Gazza, it could be anything.. And I pretty much said before that it works here better. You don't have to be such a 'know it all'. Edited by kujotess

Just hoping I could get some advice from you knowledgable people. I'm going to the Gold Coast (for the first time since 2006) the weekend of September 8/9. Now, I know you're not all prophets, but, based on previous ride openings, what do you think the chances are of this new attraction being open/soft open when I'm there? Do they have rides on soft opening during weekends or only during the week? Thanks peeps!

I posted this in another thread a few days back... "Received confirmation from one of the managers who look after MW, SW, WnW, who I have known for the last 11 years, that yes the image on their fb is from the Batman building and that they are hoping to have it reopened for the September school holidays." So the current plan is for September school holidays but time will tell.

For people who missed a comment from Natalie Wright on the photo posted on facebook: "I asked a staff member today and they said it will be a ride that the middle kids age group can go on. Thank goodness cause they are not enough rides for kids who are under 140cm." Maybe it will stay as stimulator/train ride?

Grace, looks like you are new here. Welcome btw. We don't put to much weight into what park ops people say. Unless its coming from an official source then I would take what a staff member says with a grain of salt. ;). A family ride is needed, I do agree. I think after ripping out all the infrastructure for a simulator that we will be seeing something a bit different. A train ride possibly, but maybe that would be more suited to the river ride space.

OMG! You MAY have seen a senior staffer in front of a park attraction? I may have struck gold in the dirt below the old BATR simulators... but I didn't... This just in - I may have seen a Hairdresser outside a Barber Shop! I may have seen a Maccas Manager outside Maccas... I MAY HAVE SEEN THE QUEEN OUTSIDE BUCKINGHAM PALACE! Did you even read what you wrote???

Grace, looks like you are new here. Welcome btw. We don't put to much weight into what park ops people say. Unless its coming from an official source then I would take what a staff member says with a grain of salt. ;). A family ride is needed, I do agree. I think after ripping out all the infrastructure for a simulator that we will be seeing something a bit different. A train ride possibly, but maybe that would be more suited to the river ride space.

Obviously it's going to be a DC comics ride; as the teaser they made a month ago. Also it's leaning more on being a family ride. Edited by kujotess

OMG! You MAY have seen a senior staffer in front of a park attraction? I may have struck gold in the dirt below the old BATR simulators... but I didn't... This just in - I may have seen a Hairdresser outside a Barber Shop! I may have seen a Maccas Manager outside Maccas... I MAY HAVE SEEN THE QUEEN OUTSIDE BUCKINGHAM PALACE! Did you even read what you wrote???

post-29097-0-50990100-1338967067_thumb.p :D True, didn't entirely make sense. I did see a senior Movie World staffer outside the attraction (just as I was entering the GL Que) also worth noting a new concrete base has been finished inside the building. Edited by One day holiday

I am looking forward to the next spring attraction at mw! I think I'll need to purchase a pass for next season! I have not visited the park as a guest for a while now as I bought a Dreamworld pass this year. If its a shooter with a good capacity and engaging storyline I'll def. make the effort to get there more often.

Edited by aussienetman

I love how our community is so welcoming to new members in shutting them down only to resolve several posts later they were probably right.

It's the internet. Is there any other way?

I am looking forward to the next spring attraction at mw! I think I'll need to purchase a pass for next season! I have not visited the park as a guest for a while now as I bought a Dreamworld pass this year. If its a shooter with a good capacity and engaging storyline I'll def. make the effort to get there more often.

As long as the pass deals continue like they have in recent years it should be quite appealing regardless of what it turns out to be