Movie World new ride: JUSTICE LEAGUE: Alien Invasion 3D.

mba2012

As we can see from the pic, even the tallest part of the Batman building; The library, is say only 1/4 (10m ish?) so in your dreams basically.

...and the main simulator building appears to be significantly smaller in height than both the library and batcave buildings. Compared to most of the show buildings/sound stages at Movie World, I'd say it is actually one of the smallest in terms of height Edited by GoGoBoy

Hey everybody. Just thought i would get some opinions on this page: Where there is good, evil lurks in the shadows. This year we will launch two epic attractions..... one based on the forces of good and the other the forces of evil. Under this page http://myfun.com.au/big3/vip-zone.aspx Do you assume they mean Arkham Asylum or another 2 new attractions in the park maybe one to fight the Justice League ride? Sorry if this has been stated else where in the forums.

Hey everybody. Just thought i would get some opinions on this page: Where there is good, evil lurks in the shadows. This year we will launch two epic attractions..... one based on the forces of good and the other the forces of evil. Under this page http://myfun.com.au/big3/vip-zone.aspx Do you assume they mean Arkham Asylum or another 2 new attractions in the park maybe one to fight the Justice League ride? Sorry if this has been stated else where in the forums.

I am pretty sure it will just be Arkham (being the evil) and then the justice league ride (being the good) as it has superman in it obviously by the poster (superman needs you!)

I' say 2 being the 1 justice league ride with 2 components (good v evil) what if it was a laser tag thing but in vehicles? Think AVPX meets Astroblasters?

It would be pretty cool if they did this. It would be awesome to see duelling tracks but there is definitely not enough room for that.

This September, Warner Bros. Movie World will launch an epic 3D interactive ride experience like nothing you’ve ever seen before. Get ready for the most thrilling battle of your life on JUSTICE LEAGUE: Alien Invasion 3D. Earth is under alien attack and we need your help! Grab your laser blaster and join SUPERMAN, BATMAN and an army of Super Heroes in a 3D battle against millions of evil alien spores. Your mission is to fight side-by-side with the JUSTICE LEAGUE and save the citizens of Earth. While the battle rages, your transportation pod will keep track of your alien stun score so you’ll know how many you’ve alienated. Will you have what it takes to be Earth’s ultimate champion? Will you achieve the highest score? This epic battle between good and evil is about to begin and we need YOU! Only at Warner Bros. Movie World this September!

Edited by rac2703

Great! Can't wait! Can't say I'm surprised though... like most people on here we already guessed this. I've always wanted to try one of these things out and now I finally can, its also a great addition for families to the park as well. When I read about this ride and the whole alien invasion, I can't help think.... recycling of the BT aliens?!?!?! :P Have the volcanos in the Bermuda Triangle finally flooded and they have found their new home in a MW shed and decided to go from helping people from danger to getting angry and wanting to take over Earth :D

Edited by Original

I'm very pleased that the speculation of a Justice League interactive dark ride has turned out to be true. I think it would be safe to say that this statement from Sally Corp last year was about the ride:

We have our biggest project that we can’t talk about unfortunately, but this is really going to be a blockbuster! It’s an interactive dark ride with a major intellectual property involved with it, a major location and a major park. We think it’s going to be the top of the industry, we will know for a year, but we are working to integrate some what you know.

Sounds to me like its going to be a similar ride to Toy Story Midway Mania with the 3D part or do they just mean that the ride is 3D as in physical targets. Anyway in my opinion this is the best decision any of the parks on the coast have made in quiet sometime. Great move by the park.

Edited by Cruiseshipfan