Movie World new ride: JUSTICE LEAGUE: Alien Invasion 3D.

mba2012

• 4 weeks later...

Okay putting it out there.... maybe there is a topic about it but not that i could see... has the top of Batwing been removed? You know where the current trilogy of movies bat symbol was? I drove past on Sat and couldnt see it. Wondering if it is another re-theme. Or maybe they no longer have access to the rights for the current trilogy of movies and thus they need to use a new bat symbol or just flat out remove it.

Edited by qldtaw

An idea... Scanning your annual pass at the new jl ride will bring up your scores or store them centrally so you can scan them next time u visit to see how you are fairing? I would love to see a leader board type situation. This would encourage more people to buy passes, so every time u exit the ride u can see ur mugshot on a leader board with your scores. Have a daily, weekly, monthly and annual tally. It adds some competition and will bring people back to the park to ride more often. Link it through social media so you can post your score automatically on your wall and challenge friends to beat it. Just an idea I had....

An idea... Scanning your annual pass at the new jl ride will bring up your scores or store them centrally so you can scan them next time u visit to see how you are fairing? I would love to see a leader board type situation. This would encourage more people to buy passes, so every time u exit the ride u can see ur mugshot on a leader board with your scores. Have a daily, weekly, monthly and annual tally. It adds some competition and will bring people back to the park to ride more often. Link it through social media so you can post your score automatically on your wall and challenge friends to beat it. Just an idea I had....

It's a good idea, but I hope for a theme centric attraction with the shooting second, rather than Laser Force on wheels.

so it's going to be like AVPX except the riders sit down instead? the laziness in me like this idea :P

I know right! I'm all for passive entertainment. It's bad enough that we actually have to shoot at things. Actually just on that note, I think the difference between these 2 rides says it all about the quality of Movie World (Village) compared to Dreamworld (Ardent). Dreamworld's laser attraction is a laser tag arena which you can find pretty much anywhere and had a low capital spend. Movie World's laser attraction is a $10 million dollar state-of-the-art RIDE utilising sets, animatronics, 3D screens, effects, proper moving vehicles etc. It might be a rough/unfair comparison but I really think it says something about the mentality of the 2 different parks

Agreed!! Its absolutely brilliant!! Its like my childhood coming to life and The Superfriends are about to spring out of the Justice League Hall!!! :D Fantastic!! Cannot wait for the finished ride!! This is looking more and more like a world class addition!! Hopefully the ride experience matches the exterior in excellence!!