Movie World new ride: JUSTICE LEAGUE: Alien Invasion 3D.

mba2012

So it looks like Movie World have now officially changed the name to 'Justice League 3D - The Ride'. There is now no reference to 'Alien Invasion' in the blurb on the website (apart from the old logo which I ASSUME will be changed). A bit disappointing as I know a lot of us really liked the original name. But my guess is they are doing this because there may have been a misconception that this was just a movie attraction, due to the 3D reference. Adding 'The Ride' makes it a little clearer. I won't mind as long as they are actually consistent with the name and logo and make a final decision - unlike we saw with Arkham Asylum - Shock Therapy/Arkham Asylum Coaster/Arkham Asylum

I reckon if I didn't know much about Movie World and I decided to visit after the opening and saw the logo Justice League Alien Invasion 3D I would think it was just another 3D movie like Ice Age 3D.

So you think the the new more simplified name with 'The Ride' instead works better? I'm assuming this was their plan. Should we probably change the name of this thread too

I think for attracting clueless guests, it works a lot better. Sounds kind of dumb, though.

Maybe it should have been 'Justice League 3D - The Battle'. We know it is a ride, but the main feature of this ride will not be standard ride movements (I'm assuming the ride vehicle will just move slowly along the track). The main feature will be the shooting and interactive effects. Either way, I just wish the Movie World team would make a decision and stick with it. If I was the marketing manager I'd make sure the name of the ride was decided on before releasing it. Standard stuff

2 large shipping containers out back of JL building. 4 palates with what seems to be the same shape as 2 of the ride vehicles one behind the other covered with black plastic wrap. Small amount of construction still going on inside so looks like a few days yet until we can consider the opening.