Movie World new ride: JUSTICE LEAGUE: Alien Invasion 3D.

mba2012

Had two guests (early 20's males) go to MW yesterday and I made sure I told them to go into the Hall of Justice building to get on the ride. Got feedback this morning that they loved it and due to the average weather spent a lot of their day re-riding and trying to beat their old scores. Also noticed Friday evening driving home from Brisbane that there is a banner that spans the Southbound lanes going past Garden City shopping centre advertising the ride as "All New Justice League Ride 3D". Does this mean the so called "technical period" is over?

• 2 weeks later...

I sent my husband on it this week, I went on it about a month ago. He's probably more of the 'target' audience than me, being more into comics and super heroes (though not specifically Justice League). He thought I was being a bit harsh when I told him to be prepared to be underwhelmed. He didn't particularly enjoy it either, was frustrated with the lack of sensitivity with the shooting. His comment was that he imagined the execs at MW who forked out the many million for it must be seriously disappointed.

I was thinking about this ride again, and I really think my biggest issue is you don't get any feedback when you make a hit, I'd rather feel the gun jolt/vibrate than just nothing. I know your score goes up, but if you're gawking at that, you're not really paying attention to everything else going on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...