Movieworld's New Website

alex_1

The new site would be excellent if it had an archive for the past attractions. Without that it's rubbish, remember when they used to have the cool little logo's for each ride, past and present? Visiting the old website was more fun than actually going to the park.

Edited by Spencer

Has anyone also noticed the video for scooby doo is less than a second long? Also the description for roadrunner - If running down the road is your idea of having fun, you’ll just love the Roadrunner Rollercoaster. Yes I absolutely love running down roads, I do it every day. Also, hollywood stunt drive is now an extreme thrill attraction.

Hey we can all play that game... :Pshittyrun.jpg vs 15_5_orig.jpg But it was just a reference to the cartoon, nothing to worry about? I like the new website :). Easy to navigate, but it really shows the current lack of attractions. Would be better if they split the Looney Tunes zone into seperate rides.

Edited by keadz

Ah ok, I didn't really get the reference. I thought it was like saying "Do you like taking a subway ride during an earthquake and being flown out by superman?" for superman.

LOL!! The descriptions aren't too bad. This one for Scooby seems perfectly adequate: 'ZOINKS! Just like Scooby, you’ll be part terrier, part TERRIFIED with the scariest and spookiest rollercoaster ever created! What will you do when the ghouls and gargoyles jump out to get you? The coaster cars are just like in the Scooby-Doo movie, complete with laser lighting and sound effects, state of the art animatronics and some mystery to keep you guessing until the very end. Rooby Rooby roo!!' I am not a huge fan on the new site, but I do kinda like the background images for some of the rides. Helps to build up each rides theme Edited by GoGoBoy

'ZOINKS! Just like Scooby, you’ll be part terrier, part TERRIFIED with the scariest and spookiest rollercoaster ever created! What will you do when the ghouls and gargoyles jump out to get you? The coaster cars are just like in the Scooby-Doo movie, complete with laser lighting and sound effects, state of the art animatronics and some mystery to keep you guessing until the very end. Rooby Rooby roo!!'

I think a few people would have something to say about this... Edited by MacPark

You're taking a nice ride through the Metropolis rollercoaster subway. Then bang! Rumble! Earthquake! Before you know it LOOK UP IN THE SKY, IT'S SUPERMAN!- propelling your carriage skyward at 100km per hour! Go from zero to 100km an hour in only two seconds on Warner Bros. Movie World’s powerful rollercoaster, Superman Escape! Just reading that makes me cringe.

I don't mind the new site. I feel it has sort of caught them up to Dreamworld's redesign from 2010 with the integration of social media plugins and altering background images. The only problem is this is the third or fourth different design currently used on the MyFun website. I would have preferred them to hold off on the release of the new Movie World website until the other park's websites were redesigned.