Bermuda Triangle A Mystery and A History

mba2012

Bermuda Triangle  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think it is like inside right now?

• Rotted
    • Gutted
    • Partially maintained incase admin want to re-open it for some reason
    • Being replaced with a high-tech dark ride for opening in 2013 or late 2012
    • I have no idea!
  2. 2. Your opinion on Bermuda Triangle in it's day

• Best themed ride in Australia
    • Best ride in Australia
    • Worst themed ride in Australia
    • Worst ride in Australia
    • I don't have an opinion!

Bermuda Triangle opened in March 1994 replacing Lassiters Lost Mine. It has been raised as Australia's best themed ride. It was an awesome addition to Sea World. But in it's latter years it was left to 'rot'. In late 2010 in closed and has been sitting dormant for almost 18 months. I have started this thread to allow people to praise the Bermuda Triangle and to discuss why a theme park would close their star attraction.

Pirates of the Caribbean receives a 'top and tail' style refurbishment EVERY SINGLE DAY. The animatronics have 3 sets of their costume, plus additional sets of themed costumes for events like christmas, hallowe'en etc. Each morning \ night, costumers make their way through the entire attraction, primping the animatronics, brushing their hair, checking for stains from hydraulic fluid etc. I bet you anything you like that Bermuda was lucky if it got that treatment twice a year.