Jacko

Have You Been Kicked Off A Ride Before Or Saw Someone Been Kicked Out of a ride ?

Have You Been Kicked out of a ride ever ?   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Have Got Kicked Out Off A Ride

2. 2. Have You Saw Someone getting kicked out off a ride

• I've Saw someone getting kicked out off a ride
    • I Never Saw someone getting kicked out off a ride

16 posts in this topic

This Topic Is About if you got kicked out of a ride or a someone getting kicked out of here's mine 1:Swinger Zinger at DW Both of these happened ! First This Girl Was kicking my chair around 10 times and the person working there told the girl get out she was having trouble getting out of her swing so i jumped out to help her BUT the man saw me helping the girl and he kicked me and her out off the ride ! As This Happened To You or have saw it happen to someone else ? Jack :)

I once went on Looney Tunes river ride and there was thing annoying kid pushing me in the pre-show, so when I got onto the que to the boats, he stil wouldn't stop pushing me. I turned around to tell him off but his mother gave me a dirty look, so I turned back around. He still continued to push me, I snapped. When the boat infront of us started to leave the station i pushed the child infront of it, he never say daylight again. Banned for life :) ... ... ... Early April Fools!

I once went on Looney Tunes river ride and there was thing annoying kid pushing me in the pre-show, so when I got onto the que to the boats, he stil wouldn't stop pushing me. I turned around to tell him off but his mother gave me a dirty look, so I turned back around. He still continued to push me, I snapped. When the boat infront of us started to leave the station i pushed the child infront of it, he never say daylight again. Banned for life :) ... ... ... Early April Fools!

what.jpg It's the 31st today?

Aw, I was hoping that was true. I've wanted to do that so many times.

I got kicked off the superman at MW with my brother because he still had his phone in his pocket, like a good brother I left the ride with him. Still pissed at him to this day.

Only been kicked out of Calypso Bay for 15mins at a time for not staying in the tubes - Although that was the best part of the ride, trying not to get caught by the life-guards

Edited by rac2703

was at some crappy carnival and i was going full speed started right from 1 side of the arena and just went full on smash and he did the same i think the kids head slammed into the wheel too. have you seen that ep of mythbusters where they smash 2 cars into each other head on? it was like that they actually stopped the ride threw us both off than started it again! :lol:

Edited by bladex

I've kicked many a person off various rides for various things. You name a ride from Wonderland Sydney and I have most likely kicked someone off it. Most common was spitting on Bounty's revenge. I did manage to get 2 teenage boys arrested! I was on Bush Beast and had the train out when my phone rang and the operator at Snowy (Dannymac) told me the 2 kids in the rear carriage had been standing up along the back curve. When the train got back into the station I went over to them before I unlocked the lapbars. They started going off at me and as they left the platform they threatened to assault me. I called security who came and they started going off at them and one of them threw a punch (that missed) so they were detained and the Police were called. I had to give a statement to the Officers and the the 2 boys were taken away. It was classic!

i had a school excursion to MW when i was in year 9, and some of the “cool” kids wanted to have a smoke, so they lit up a ciggy mid Wild Wild West.... haha stupid boys got banned from the ride.. HAHA