Sign in to follow this  
Ian

boomtime

1 post in this topic

heys guys today while at work in my video games section of movieworld a real estate broker who was waiting for her kids to come off Scobby Doo came and talked with me for about 30 mins and had the following to say. the land next to movieworld to the north has been bought by the following people (1) the parcel of land near the freeway has been bought by Coles. (2) there are plans for a 20 story hotel and shops which will be planed and themed around the movieworld concept, plus there is to also be built a hospital just behind. (3) A Japanese Business Man has purchased land to the north for 23 million/ billion "cant remember what I heard probably million" and its to be called tuxedo valley. also she talked about dreamworld building shops and hotels (which I have heard before) and she knew about IAAPA coming here next year. take this for what you will but this could explain why Movieworld are expanding and likely to get a great coaster because they will need it with increased crowds. AND BY THE WAY SHE WAS A FINE M.I.L.F