Wonderland's Demon Coming To Dreamworld

Nightshifter

daniel are you really Elvis :) Dreamworld havent bought Demon. After being at Dreamworld today and watching Thunderbolt getting destroyed my face lit up with a smile from end to end at the pleasure of the carnage. So I got on the phone rang Wonderland and Bought Demon myself so it will be getting drop off at my place and I will have my own destroying Party you are all welcome but you must bring a axe or sledge hammer to get in.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we just remove all the brakes and dispatch it first? Then I'll go to town on the chop chop. I want to see if the train will actually 'overshoot' lift 2 without brakes or a chain. Could make good viewing. I know, I know, thangyou very march. Good old Elvis.

can we put crash test dummies on the ride to you know people we would love to see fly. on a serious note just talked to one of my high up sources at work wbmw and he says dreamworld already payed for the new things they are getting, so it looks like Demon wont be appearing anytime soon. but as you know anything can happen so we will wait and see.

I don't get what you mean. Like the space probe will never go to Jamberoo. The demon is going to Dreamworld. You can't ask people if it is or isn't becasue half the people or more will give you a no answer. Daniel how bout you shut up for a change, my spelling, and grammar is just fine, it's the post we are talking about here, so piss off.

It's a joke Shifter. Your spelling and grammar is pathetic you dolt. There's buckley's of me ever shutting up, so jam it old son. Here's how your post should have read: I don't get what you mean. Like the space probe will ever go to Jamberoo. The Demon is going to Dreamworld. You can't ask people if it is or isn't, because half the people or more, will not give you an answer. Daniel, how about you shut up for a change? My spelling and grammar is just fine. It's the post we are talking about here, so p**s off. (Whatever that means Shifty??) That looks a little different to the dribble you punched in. You are an irredeemably repugnant lackey and a masturbatory, mattress-soiling object of execration. Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the vegetables. Take heed, you nefarious vermin, may you have your armpits infested by a thousand fleas.

Let's all chill. As much as I hate to see a mockery of the English language, we really don't need the personal attacks. I'd love it if everyone at least tried to spell and write correctly, but we all know that ain't gonna happen. As for Demon, Dreamworld's response is that they're not in talks with anyone about any future attractions, new or used. They're now focused on their new attraction for this year, which is new. I also gathered from what I was told that a ride like Demon wouldn't have the lasting appeal that would make it a valid purchase for Dreamworld.

If I wanted you to know, it would be in my profile wouldn't it? So in other words, go away in liquid form. I'm only mucking around with you Shifty, don't crack the sh*ts and fly the coup old mate. It's funny mucking around with you that's all. You're such a soft target.

No problems Shiftstar. Spelling, grammar and a good grasp of the English language is vital. It will be important every single day of your life. It makes reading a hell of a lot easier too. (It gives me the chance to be a sh*t stirrer too just quietly :P ) OK Shifty, I'll lay off old son. You're all special. If I could, I'd like to hug you all so we could share our love. Peace be with each and every one of you.

I don't get what you mean. Like the space probe will never go to Jamberoo.
Shifty I was having a go at Joz after he posted the URL for the picture of Demon with the Dreamworld caption under it. Of course Space Probe isn't going to Jamberoo. Hey Daniel, why don't you go along to Wonderland on Sunday? That way you will be able to give everyone a hug and share some of that lovin'. "The Bus is now leaving for Joker Flat Dam, Northern Territory"

Please don't be concerned friends. I have taken my time away to contemplate and find the peace that lies within us all. I now cannot wait to go and spread the love and peace within the greater community. Would you happen to be around on Sunday Bus?

Even though we all know that it is not going to happen, I sure hope that the park gets a new coaster within the next couple of years to replace the bolt. My guess for position would be out near the log ride, between it and the animal area at the rear of the park. This way they could get more ppl out to the rear of the park and this would also help with the crowd dispersment within the park. Just a thought...

Uummmm. Honestly. I have been thinking about it and I came to the horrible conclusion. I dont think that the Wonderland rides would go anywhere. I'd say its their last run. Talking about coaster placement. I agree with Thunder. A coaster just near the wildlife and the log ride wouldnt go down to badly. Oh a flying coaster wouldnt go down to bad I reckon. I mean its got the landscape, and the trees. There is nothing better than a flyin coaster flyin through trees. Look at Air up at Alton Towers. Well thats it from me. Screammachine *PS*- Wonderbus I just HAVE to ask this....." Do you charge student prices? Like concession?"