Something new about to Hatch at SW?

Gazza

This is a bit out there and is just a strange idea, but what if it had something to do with Sea Viper, maybe this is the Sea Viper's egg, and the ride can be to do with that? It sounds stupid, but a similar thing was done in Alton Towers with the Nemesis: Sub Terra dark ride which was based around the egg of "Nemesis" (one of their coasters themed to some monster). Like I said, just an idea.

It may be a Loch Ness Monster like the movie a few years ago. Hoping they aren't going to make another animal exhibit in the Bermuda Area as the penguin exhibit was the last new thing released (besides Nickelodeon). If they did do something like Dinosaurs they probably wouldn't have to do much work on the Volcanoes as it kinda fits in with the rocky theme of the stone ages.

"Matt - they finally doing something with bermuda huh Thrill Zone Australia - Construction has started... Maybe Matt." Being a little vague there... so they have no clue either... Maybe = yes or no... and if construction has started then it isn't at the Dockside Tavern location shown in their picture... "My guess.... Saltwater crocodile exhibit" I would agree that this is the most likely given the egg is in a forest / rainforest looking area. Apart from the Thrill Zone Australia fb page, is there anywhere else that has said whether it is an exhibit or ride / experience?

Edited by Wyncenuros

^ Correct TZA is just speculating.... I am honestly stumped, I agree with some posters above why use CGI/Rainforest for a new animal exhibit... In regards to Bermuda work was being done recently but I have no idea if it was simply being gutted or not. It would make sense for it to be gutted whilst Sea Viper is under "extended maintenance".

Mmmm my first thought was also dinosaurs, but then I struggled to see how that would fit in at sea world. So racking my brains I thought of salt water crocs and can't really think of anything else that will fit. Turtles perhaps? I'm thinking that we won't see another ride in BT just yet.