Something new about to Hatch at SW?

Gazza

so in other words their building a museum zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and whats dinosaurs got to do with the sea anyway?! it's not called dinosaur world :lol:

Or Jurassic Park, Dino-Land AUS, Pre-historic World. Does anyone know if this is a permanent exhibit, or a temp holiday attraction?

I guess this means Bermuda is going to CONTINUE to sit dormant. I suppose it wouldn't really have mad sense to open a major new ride at both MW and SW at the same time. Hopefully this means there is still hope the Bermuda site WILL be turned back into a decent ride at some point

Sounds like something that belongs at Currumbin; not all that exciting. Where is this going by the way? Since no one has uploaded it yet... post-128-0-63325400-1338984214_thumb.png When I saw this at first I immediately thought it was a new re-theme of the kids area.

Edited by kujotess

One of the best rides Sea World ever had was Lassiter's Lost Mine. Anyone care to draw a link between that and the sea? There were Dinosaurs in the sea (sort of) so it's not a huge stretch for Sea World to do a Dino attraction. As for the attraction itself, well it does nothing for me, but I'm not the target market. If it takes over the 3D theater or goes in a new building I'm all for it though. If this turns out to be Bermuda's replacement then it's an overdue disappointment. On the plus side though it does sound very similar to the up charge attractions at the Cedar Fair parks, and so far their hasn't been talk of making it an upcharge here, well done.

Edited by joz

One of the best rides Sea World ever had was Lassiter's Lost Mine. Anyone care to draw a link between that and the sea? There were Dinosaurs in the sea (sort of) so it's not a huge stretch for Sea World to do a Dino attraction. As for the attraction itself, well it does nothing for me, but I'm not the target market. If it takes over the 3D theater or goes in a new building I'm all for it though. If this turns out to be Bermuda's replacement then it's an overdue disappointment. On the plus side though it does sound very similar to the up charge attractions at the Cedar Fair parks, and so far their hasn't been talk of making it an upcharge here, well done.

Movie World did say on their Facebook page that it was going in a 'new' space. Definitely not going in the Bermuda Triangle area. Edited by kujotess

Because crocodiles are fully dinosaurs... I would've liked it if they had a prehistoric sea creature exhibit focusing on "sea dinos", but this seems to be focusing on the usual - T-rex, Velociraptor etc. And sure, T rex could swim in the sea maybe. But so can hundreds of other animals today including elephants, and you don't see Sea World making an elephant exhibit. But I guess Underwater World had a similar thing and it worked, so meh. I'm just a bit dissapointed in Sea World's choice. Edited by alex_1