Wet 'n' Wild Sydney Construction

Guest lozzie

Isn't that your post from your other account directly above the one you just posted? edit -

well well well i was down @ prospect a couple day ago ans so happens i took some pics with my iphone and some other stuff of the park with my video camcorder if u all like to see them its ova on my facebook site @ https://www.facebook.com/MaTTyBuLL35 .... cheers!!

im not new here i just changed my name ect.... cant wait For WetnWild Sydney to be built and be finished this Yr in Dec, if you want to have a look tghey are all on my facebook site https://www.facebook.com/MaTTyBuLL35

Edited by reanimated35

well well well i was down @ prospect a couple day ago ans so happens i took some pics with my iphone and some other stuff of the park with my video camcorder if u all like to see them its ova on my facebook site @ https://www.facebook.com/MaTTyBuLL35 .... cheers!!

There's no page it just leads to someone's Facebook page next time don't lie..

there is no way slide parts are arriving yet, there is so much ground work left to do first

Hence why I said they 'looked' like water slide parts. The observations I make are from a few seconds viewing travelling on the M4. They could be storing items like this in the many shipping containers on the site. None of us really know unless we were working on site.

Yay we are now back on topic. Just saw a news flash for Channel 9 News (only Sydney I presume) showing 27 semi trailers with 40ft shipping containers on the back pulling up at the work site, so it looks like the slides have arrived already. "The Bus is now leaving for Shipping Point, Tasmania"

Yay we are now back on topic. Just saw a news flash for Channel 9 News (only Sydney I presume) showing 27 semi trailers with 40ft shipping containers on the back pulling up at the work site, so it looks like the slides have arrived already.

Yay! In fact, double yay - for both of those things you mentioned above!

Just heard the report on Channel 7 News. There will be a total of 300 trucks/containers delivered to the site. I also found out what is being built at the drive in up the road, it's a hotel. Not sure what company/chain it's for and I have heard speculation that the drive in itself is closing. "The Bus is now leaving for Speculation Tank, Queensland"

They also showed some large slide pieces on channel 9 news. By the time this thing opens the slides will already be faded if they put them up soon! They also referred numerous times to the park being "the world's largest waterpark" with the most amount of rides. Can anyone confirm this? There are some pretty big parks out there!