Wet 'n' Wild Sydney Construction

Guest lozzie

I drove past today and the whole bottom section of the Tornado is done. What I was surprised about was how many sections of slide are sitting out when there are no towers for them to be attached to yet. Anyway I guess they know what they are doing. "The Bus is now leaving for Tornado Rocks, Queensland"

Drove past an hour ago, from the M4 i can see the Tornado that has everything on the main tube exept for a couple of pieces on the top half, and the lower half of the 8-lane is also in place. Although it looks like it hasnt been hooked up to the splash pool yet as that piece seemed to be missing. There also appeared to be another set of supports up where the pieces sit near Resivior Rd. Ill se if i can go past again tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

hello forum, i will now be uploading photo's in my "Wet'n'Wild" Sydney underconstruction page, somehow everything had changed when i logged into here and couldn't find the "Has construction on Wet 'n' Wild Sydney started yet?"which is usually seated on top of page,who changed everything? anyway i resorted to uploading photo's onto my page and it's up to you to view latest photo's, i did tell you all i will continue to upload new photo's every week or so on here and so i'm doing just that. thank you.

hello forum, i will now be uploading photo's in my "Wet'n'Wild" Sydney underconstruction page, somehow everything had changed when i logged into here and couldn't find the "Has construction on Wet 'n' Wild Sydney started yet?"which is usually seated on top of page,who changed everything? anyway i resorted to uploading photo's onto my page and it's up to you to view latest photo's, i did tell you all i will continue to upload new photo's every week or so on here and so i'm doing just that. thank you.

Where's your page Julys? I was wondering where you had disappeared to!

Wouldn't have been at the top of the page because no one had posted in here for a week.

you are exactly right, after i had posted the message in this forum i closed the page opened it up again and "Has construction on wet'n'wild sydney started yet" appeared at the top in the home page, so that's how everything here works,sorry Forum, still trying to understand how all this works.  

Where's your page Julys? I was wondering where you had disappeared to!

Hey mate, it was a complete misunderstanding on my behalf trying to find where this forum was when it usually is on the top discussion list in the home section but Westical helped me out on that.

I found your pics on youtube. Very 'interesting' colour choices so far. I will have to reserve my judgement until I've seen a bit more. But at this stage the white tube on the 8 lane racer mixed in with all the other colours looks quite odd

The colour choices are bizarre.. no idea why they are mixing them this way. It looks like a mistake, none of the concept images mix colours, and it just looks wrong! A shame, because it is fantastic seeing it all come together and can't wait to ride! Edited by Daniel Shorten

I love how their big plan was monthly updates, then they went to ~6mths while still promising monthly and just blaming the weather, I mean bullshit Bris/GC hasn't had a clear day that ATC will let them fly in almost a year. Then they go and kick out all the free users that were actually promoting the site.

It's looks great. The different colours of the ride stand out brilliantly. It catches the eye straight away when driving past. I think building that first ride close to the M4 was a good idea as there is no doubt W'n'W Sydney has arrived. There hasn't been much rain in western sydney over the past month so no problems keeping on track with the building completion times.

Pretty sure the fact that theres a giant metal contraption on the side of the road is what draws your attention....

Thanks Captain Obvious. I understand why people don't post on here and just browse. People like to update those who won't get to see it in its building stages yet you need to post utter dribble in return. Please Captain Obvious, tell us more.