Wet 'n' Wild Sydney Construction

Guest lozzie

lolman123; we love having you here, we love having new any new members. Having said that, please don't just post unless you have something to contribute to the conversation. If you have an opinion, express it and explain why you think something. We like hearing what people have to say but we're not interested in every little thought you have; no one wants to read your internal monologue.

Edited by joz

They are a proslide tantrum alley...There is one at watermarc banyule in Melbourne. ..they can be either open ended or enclosed. Imagine them like a minature version of the tornado, and you slide down several in a row. www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaUL_u7CEC4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edited by Gazza

I like the look of those slides in the middle picture. The red ones look like you'd get decent speed and the blue one looks like possible air time!

Is it my imagination or are the 2 middle master blasters 2 slightly different shades of red? Colour choices really baffling me

Edited by GoGoBoy

One seems to be more of an orange than a red, perhaps the time of day made them look very similar. Still, why put an orange and a red slide right next to eachother?

And can anyone explain the one piece of orange slide section in the purple slide on the far left? So random. None of the other slides have one out of place piece. What's going on?? (Photo taken from Thrill Zone International... which took it from somewhere else)

post-68-0-56293800-1373794428_thumb.jpg

Edited by GoGoBoy

And can anyone explain the one piece of orange slide section in the purple slide on the far left? So random. None of the other slides have one out of place piece. What's going on?? (Photo taken from Thrill Zone International... which took it from somewhere else)

attachicon.gifslide.jpg

And the green piece on the left... At least it will be colourful I guess, or can it become too colourful? :wacko: