Sign in to follow this  
Linus1995

MW Season Pass

19 posts in this topic

I bought a season pass last year (just before Green Lantern was finished being built, we were there when it was testing) and cannot for the life of me remember until when the pass lasts... If it was December 31st or until June 30th 2012. It does not say on the pass itself and on the website they only have the Super Pass and VIP Pass. It says 'Season Pass - The big year of fun!' on it Would anyone happen to know until when it lasts?

Edited by Linus1995

I find it odd that they no longer print the expiry date on the VIP and Season Passes, obviously its so they don't have to reprint when people renew them to save a few $$$.

Yea the black box with white writing. Wasn't there some summer pass recently? Ah yes....

Experience the ultimate theme park summer of fun with the new Locals* Summer Pass! The new pass provides unlimited entry into Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World and Wet’n’Wild until 29 February 2012, as well as one entry into Movie World’s stunning White Christmas family event.

Awesome! Thanks for showing me that reanimated35. Just curious where did you happen to find that? I really did think I looked everywhere to find some info.

In a black box with white lettering mine says SUM, maybe for Summer? kujotess what does it say on the back of yours?

At the time (January 2012) I asked for a VIP pass and they gave me this Season Pass; still the same thing. post-937-0-53828400-1338884625_thumb.jpgpost-695-0-95891700-1338946032_thumb.png Edited by kujotess

^kujotess I suggest blocking out your pass number and barcode too ;) All current passes (excluding Annual Passes) are issued on this "Season Pass" stock. SUP = Current Super Pass, until June 30 SUM = Local Summer Pass, until February 29 Expiry unless extended for extra money until June 30 VIP = Normal VIP Pass, until June 30 VIPL = Local's VIP Pass, until June 30 GOLD = VIP Gold Pass, until June 30 As my Gold was reissued recently it also has "Season Pass" rather than the original VIP 2011 stock.

Edited by One day holiday

If it was a year pass eg. 22nd December 2011 - 22nd December 2012, it would be a 'hard' card (like a mastercard or something). The Local VIP passes are that piece of paper material thats laminated or something...so yeah.

This year's annual VIP & VIP Gold passes were flimsy laminated paper.

---Correction: the original VIP cards were hard cards. Then they switched to flimsy print outs for everyone. I had a hard 'VIP (standard) - when I renewed, I upgraded to VIP gold. I was told that because my new pass was gold, I needed to get a new card - and was promptly issued with a flimsy one. Other people in my family who chose not to get the gold, got to keep their hard-cards.