Dreamworld review Monday 7th

So with the day off I decided to head to Dreamworld and check out the new DreamWorks Experience and just have a general visit. I decided to grab a Qbot for the first time and it totally changed my experience in the park. I don't think I will ever be able to visit during a busy day without hiring a Qbot. It works so easily and it does free up a lot of time. Arriving to a couple rides 15 minutes earlier than my allotted time was ok as well. The staff working were happy to cancel my reservation so I could book my next ride. So I did not have to queue for a thing all day! DreamWorks Experience does look amazing. The area has been transformed Nd Dreamworld have done an amazing job. The new show in the area was quite good as well and I think Deeamworld have a great new area on their hands.  I did ask the guy in the ice cream parlour about big brother and he told me this year the house is an underground bunker! Big news! The other big news this past while are the Bengal Tiger Cubs which are beautiful. The area set up for them is really great and you feel like you could just reach out and touch them. I noticed that you can book in the are slime V8 cars for 6pm after the park shuts so this might be an indication of why people were in the park after closing when that fight broke out.  I know you can also do animal adventures after 5 as well. I headed over to White Water World for lunch and had the foulest tasting lunch I've ever had in my life, so that was the only disappointing thing of the day. But it was soon happy times again as I am now under the weight limit to go on the slides and a hot euro was following around the park so that was fun bahaha Ok so that was my day.  TOT2 was running well. Had my first ride on Buzzsaw and it was a lot better than I was expecting. Giant Drop is not included on the Qbot which was weird, and I do like how they send little updates on show times and ride openings.  The park is looking clean and the staff were friendly. It was a good day at dreAmworld. It was a whole day experience when I chucked in www and look forward to my next visit.

Q4U: http://www.lo-q.com/ BB - Great, they make an underground bunker just in case North Korea actually got a missile to work and will choose the idiots from BB to repopulate the world. Sounds like it was a good trip then. Any pics? After using the Q4U myself, can't say I'll go without one again. Only problem is Dreamworld hasn't done anything lately to inspire me to go back.