RCT 3 screenshots

Gazza

Atari have released some screens for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. See http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/roller...oon3/index.html the game looks pretty cool and the screens so far show arrow loopers and a few flat rides, and the guests all look different. Oh and you can finally ride the rides.The graphics are fairly smooth. It looks as though we will still have the same ride building system as the coaster layouts still look the same. Heres hoping that the game wont wind up like sim coaster, but most of the graphics look pretty true to life except for the purple cobra slide. Im looking foward to the release.

NICE!! Doesnt look to bad. Cant wait for the final release to come out!! Its got a bit of sim coaster in it, but I think that Its still has the originality of RCT on it.... I hope you dont need a killer video card for it!! :eek: I'v only got 32mb video memory, but i'v got 526Mb Ram. So I should be ok.... I hope Does anyone know of any requirements yet?? Screammachine

• 1 month later...

Latest news straignt from Atari. Hot new video for Rollercoaster Tycoon 3! Article Date: 23-04-2004 Atari have just released a new video for their upcoming straegy game, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3. Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 features a totally new 3D engine that now draws the park, the rides and the viewpoint inside the rollercoaster in full 3D. The game is set to appear on PC format later this year. Click on the link below to download the video (10mb) and look out for more information on this great game shortly! http://gnforums.planet.net.au/DEMO/RTC3/RC...AltonTowers.mpg >>