New 4D Movie at Movieworld

I cant help but thinking they will theme it to DC. Really hope they will do something else though because i think they have quite allot of DC themed attractions ATM. Maybe they could theme it to Harry Potter, Looney Tunes or even some short film about filming feature films with narration. Being realistic i really think they are going to go with The dark knight rises

Edited by Lukes.life

Just informed the wife of this... She is not happy as it is the only thing other than HWSD she can do at MW being pregnant.

Wyncenuros really, come on, if it was going forever, maybe yes I could agree. However, it will only be for less than a month, while a brand new movie will take its spot. Because after all, they can't just swap it over for a new movie, they will have to change the pre-show area. You are getting something new, you couldn't just keep replaying Journey forever, be thankful they going back again and spending the money to freshen up your experience, instead of seeing the same old thing every time! I know you do praise things in the parks where you see it, and as much as I hate saying this cause it always spark some petty argument that annoys me. But this time it really does appear that you whinging about something for the sake of whinging! We don't even know what the movie is going to be on yet <_< In less than 1 month your wife will have a new attraction that she hasn't seen before, be thankful the park is investing in the Roxy Theatre specifically for people like your wife who can't do things like SE at the moment. At least wait until you've seen what the new offering is until you pass judgement. Edited by Original

Wyncenuros really, come on, if it was going forever, maybe yes I could agree. However, it will only be for less than a month, while a brand new movie will take its spot. Because after all, they can't just swap it over for a new movie, they will have to change the pre-show area. In less than 1 month your wife will have a new attraction that she hasn't seen before, be thankful the park is investing in the Roxy Theatre specifically for people like your wife who can't do things like SE at the moment. At least wait until you've seen what the new offering is until you pass judgement.

I know this, she knows this, and I'm glad they are getting rid of JTTCOTE, just means there is no point in us heading down (just the two of us) for the next month or so as she will have almost nothing to do except at 11 and 1:50. Personally I agree that they have enough JL stuff going on, can't wait to see what they have to offer this time.

I don't think it will be DC because obviously they have a big DC attraction opening up in Spring.... I'm thinking they might put on this: http://www.cinemable...mmer-18676.html Or something like it.

Yeah, I think you might be right. I was really hoping they would do looney tunes. Nice find, Haven't heard much about the film as yet but am now looking out for it :D

Pregnant women aren't allowed to do much anyway at the best of times.

They can do whatever they want outside of the park... Hell one of the women from PASS was on set performing the Knopinski role up to 8 months pregnant. Again I don't care, I am glad they are getting rid of it. Just presenting a comment my wife made that, from a pregnant womans point of view, it is annoying that they are temporarily closing one of the only 2 things she can do. She understands it will reopen in late June, just voicing her opinion at the current situation.

Cripes..... Dude... they ALREADY have a Justice League Ride slated for Spring opening in the old Batman Ride Building..... Have you been living under a rock?

And your point is ... What because there is a justice league ride slated for Spring at the BATR building they can't have a DC themed film at the Roxy??? Your either real stupid or like 8yrs old to not understand what I was saying

Yeah, I think you might be right. I was really hoping they would do looney tunes. Nice find, Haven't heard much about the film as yet but am now looking out for it :D

As soon as I heard I was hoping back to cartoons. There is so much they can do in the cartoon world they can't do with a live action film.

Fair enough, but why would anyone want another Super Hero themed attraction this year anyway? There are other movie themes/genres out there.

no doubt there are probably better franchises and movie rights they could utilise. I, for one, think that Justice League/DC Universe would be a theme that could transfer well and utilise a 4D experience - much better than say Journey. I'm not talking live action - i'm talking animated ie. Batman Year 1 etc. I also do see the majority of people don't want further DC based attractions given that is all we have had in years - so a different theme is probably more likely and will be better received.