VIP Pass is Back

So they are advertising the new VIP pass on the myfun website main page... small issue... Grab a Locals VIP Pass and you'll get... - Unlimited entry to the Big 3 Theme Parks for locals until June 30 2012 The Locals VIP Pass gives you unlimited entry to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet'n'Wild Water World until 30 June 2012 inclusive. This is going to be the biggest year of theme park fun yet with the world's first SpongeBob ParadePants which is now open at Sea World as well as the out of this world GREEN LANTERN Coaster now open at Movie World. So for the biggest year of fun buy your Locals VIP Pass now! So you can pay $79.95 and get 39 days entry to the parkz... I think someone in marketing or website design needs a talking to...

Edited by Wyncenuros

Both the park, and Wyncenuros are making errors.

So for the biggest year of fun buy your Locals VIP Pass now!

-A 30th of June 2012 Expiry is not a "year of fun".

So you can pay $79.95 and get 7 days entry to the parkz...

-At the same time a 30th of June expiry is not 7 days away from now, its 39 days. Edited by Gazza

Corrected my error. Considering bub is due June 25 and that is 34 days away don't see how I did that. But the fact still remains they are advertising it at that date... Who will pay $79.95 now when they have been hitting it up at $39.95 for the last few weeks with that date? Emailed them about it because I would hate for their sales to take a dive :mellow:

Edited by Wyncenuros

Just received this reply... Thank you for your email enquiry. I am able to advise the current VIP Pass and Super Pass are valid up to and including the30th June 2012, however new ticket promotions will be released within the comings weeks. I suggest to regularly check our website for up to date information. For further details, please visit www.myfun.com.au. Alternately, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reply to this email. Kind regards So apparently they are indeed charging $79.95 for the next 38 days...

Just got a second reply... This morning we have launched our new VIP Pass which provides unlimited entry to Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World and Wet ‘n’ Wild and is valid until the 30th June 2013. The new VIP Pass which provides unlimited entry to Sea World, Wet ‘n’ Wild and Warner Bros. Movie World can be purchased for $99.99 for adults, children and pensioners online at www.myfun.com.au. A$10 surcharge applies if purchased at the front gates. You must have access to a printer to print your online tickets which will be emailed to you to print and present at the front gate. Kind regards

So the reply.... Unfortunately, the Gold VIP passes can no longer be purchased, however if you are a current Gold VIP pass holder you are able to renew your pass by telephoning the Customer Connect team on 133 386. Regards But will they release them a little later like they did last year? They not releasing anything further at this point.

Edited by Wyncenuros

• 2 weeks later...

I would assume it is an oversight that their are no VIP offer/pdfs listed for this month. That said I also think that currently it appears the only perk guaranteed for the new round of Gold Passes is FN/WC. The new Pass is being advertised with the http://www.themeparks.com.au/ url that redirects to http://myfun.com.au/vip-pass.aspx with the price and details of upcoming attractions.

Where is my incentive to renew, if they're going to take one of my Gold benefits away? If the park early opens to general VIP holders - thats going to eliminate the point in having one. Instead, they should offer the gold again and see how many people JUMP at the chance to upgrade from a standard. I spoke to numerous people in park who asked me why I was the only one on the ride for half an hour - i told them I had the gold pass - they wanted to know where to get it from. Sure - Gold pass holders weren't flooding the gates last year. Half of the 'gold' benefits weren't made public when they were available for sale - all we were told was that it had FN\WC... and some additional 'member specials' that normal VIPs didn't get. So let's take a look at the additional benefits that were given: Exclusive queue line Early Entry with exclusive access (let's face it - it's ERT) Instead of canning the pass's availability to people to want to upgrade, and only making it available to renewals: 1. offer it again - except this time - make ALL the benefits public. 2. keep the price the same, or even up it (knowing what i know now, i'd have paid closer to $200 than $100). 3. Profit