Sign in to follow this  
POP

Aussie World enhances theming of 'The Plunge'

23 posts in this topic

plungesawmill.jpg Aussie World's newest ride 'Plunge', now has a Sawmill for riders to float through. The Sawmill was recently added to enhance the look of the ride and to improve the rider's overall experience.

3 sarcastic replies...great. I didn't realise the text was so small because it was copy/paste so not apologising.

There is no larger image dude, I copied it straight from the website. Thats all there is. All the information available was posted in this thread.

I think that's great. So many other parks would have been lazy and just left it as it was if they hadn't completed it as part of initial construction. Well done

To be serious though I'm glad they built the shed, it looks great. By the way, is there any news of that $1 million attraction that Aussie World said they'd be getting sometime this year?

To be serious though I'm glad they built the shed, it looks great. By the way, is there any news of that $1 million attraction that Aussie World said they'd be getting sometime this year?

That would be the kids play area....

That would be the kids play area....

Nope. http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2011/12/08/aussie-world-first-water-ride-the-plunge/

Aussie World is currently building an authentic Australian play area, expected to open in February.

It is also seeking another $1 million ride to open next year, and is working with Main Roads on improving local roads.

Edited by alex_1

Thanks! Nice video and lovely quality :) And was that audio I heard in the shed part? Cool!

:D Yeah GoPro, As for audio it is just a small speaker that plays whatever the park is playing :) Pointless because your only there for 2 secs haha

Oh my brothers getting a go pro i think for when he goes snowboarding. Great little cam! Just out of curiosity, what day did u go to AW? It looks so ...dead :S

Im surprised they open during weekdays to be honest, the sunny coast is dead during the week but gets big crowds during weekends/holidays. I don't even see how they'd break even on weekdays, it seems like a loss.