Dreamworld's New Pass!

kujotess

Dreamworld have introduced their new pass, but with SkyPoint too? Sounds pretty cool and definitely something new. Have you heard about our new World Pass? Unlimited entry to both Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and SkyPoint, plus up to $500 of additional value and exclusive offers! Visit the link below! http://bit.ly/KNRyO7

Edited by kujotess

• [*]Unlimited Entry to both Dreamworld and WhiteWater World until 30 June 2013 (inclusive) [*]FREE unlimited entry to
SkyPoint Observation Deck until 30 June 2013 (inclusive) [*]Receive up to $500 additional value offers and exclusives for each pass purchased^ [*]The Park opens early every weekend for World Pass holders [*]10% off 1 Day Entry for up to four (4) people* [*]50% off 1 Day Entry for up to four (4) people during your birthday month* [*]10% off full priced merchandise at Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and SkyPoint** [*]Book Online and Save $10 for each pass purchased [*]Opportunity to win your order back if placed online

post-2699-0-22814100-1338969336_thumb.jp

completely understand that in value for money terms, $109 is still a steal... My grievance is that MW/SW have added much better rides & attractions in the previous 12 months, have more parks to access, but yet offer a discount for their returning pass holders. I would happily pay $150-$200 for a pass, but I think given DW/WWW additions vs MW/SW they cant justify the increase

I won't be renewing my Dreamworld pass.... I wouldn't mind paying $109, just, there's nothing new to be excited about. I hate to say this, but I'm bored for Dreamworld.

Fair enough if you aren't interested in visiting (Wonder what the Po's Kung Fu Garden expansion will involve though?) Just bugged me a bit earlier when people were saying the pass was bad on the basis the park hasn't bent over backwards for "loyal" customers (Which don't seem to be so loyal after all :angry: )

I am a former Platinum Pass holder and purchased a new pass for $110ish late last year for entry until Nov12 the best part is because I purchased through RACQ it has early entry :P. My view is the prices are perfectly fine as long as they are under $200. The problem is the general public "devalued" the value of entry when the VIP Pass and subsequent DW passes were issued. I paid $300 for a MyFun Mega Pass for 12months of entry, if prices like that resurfaced nobody would visit. I agree with Brad however at this stage Dreamworld have no real incentive to visit for "Thrill Seekers".

Edited by One day holiday

The statement on the site is entry to skypoint for 'worldpass' holders. My pass - bought in 2011 (2 years) is a platinum world pass... so based on that advertising, as a 'worldpass' holder - i also get unlimited free entry to skypoint. And if advised otherwise - they may be breaching consumer law.

The statement on the site is entry to skypoint for 'worldpass' holders. My pass - bought in 2011 (2 years) is a platinum world pass... so based on that advertising, as a 'worldpass' holder - i also get unlimited free entry to skypoint. And if advised otherwise - they may be breaching consumer law.

Unless it is was in the agreement you made when you purchased the pass, they are not breaching any law, as you agreed that you were paying for what they were offering at the time.

Dreamworld said on facebook:Get ready for these school holidays with our brand new World Pass! Enjoy up to $500 of additional value including monthly member offers AND exclusive Big Brother member benefits! Hmm... sounds cool! People must be cheap ass these days, It will only cost you all up $210ish maybe if you renew all the theme parks on the gold coast! The VIP pass and the World Pass + Skypoint. Skypoint is pretty cool and will save you money if you have family coming from other states etc.

• 2 weeks later...