New Dreamworld Attraction

Bmull19

Hehe. Buzzsaw is MOST definitely a rollercoaster. It's just one that is not that well regarded. As for my take on the new Zamperla ride, I think that it's actually not a bad addition. These rides are fairly new, its an Australian first and I think it will be a big hit with the majority of the Australian public. As for it being marketed as a Big 8 thrill ride? That is indeed a stretch.... And entirely unnecessary. Still, it's a decent attraction that really has no compare in any of the competitor parks. It's a good interim addition.

Hehe. Buzzsaw is MOST definitely a rollercoaster. It's just one that is not that well regarded. As for my take on the new Zamperla ride, I think that it's actually not a bad addition. These rides are fairly new, its an Australian first and I think it will be a big hit with the majority of the Australian public. As for it being marketed as a Big 8 thrill ride? That is indeed a stretch.... And entirely unnecessary. Still, it's a decent attraction that really has no compare in any of the competitor parks. It's a good interim addition.

I just see Buzzsaw as a lift hill and a turn. But ok. Your opinion.

I think this looks ok, but at the same time I just don't get why DW needs another spinning flat....I even felt Shockwave was unneeded when it opened (Only a year and a bit ago)

They certainly don't need another spinning flat ride. So why are they adding one? Because it's cheap 'n slutty... oops, I mean easy

Holy crap batman! Then it must be true.

Some people on these boards are just plain rude! I simply posted information I found regarding this new attraction. I never stated that I whether thought it was true or not - hence the reason I included the less than reliable source of the information. Mature people would have used the post to perhaps discuss the possibility of the name. I think that although the source of the name is a little dodgy the name "Panda-monium" would be fitting to such an attraction. Edited by rac2703

Some people on these boards are just plain rude!

Lol dude, some people take this stuff way too seriously. If this is your first time on the internet, welcome. Incase it escaped you, this is a forum about theme parks and having fun. Chillout bruh, k? thx. In other news, yeah the branding Panda-monium is probably the best thing about the ride. And they've been circulating that around for a while now too from memory.

If RCDB counts it, I count it.

As has already been stated, RCDB lists all 9 Maurer Sohne Skyloop XT 150 coasters in existence. Whatever your personal view, they configure to the regimented standard classification of what defines a Roller Coaster. This is not opinion. I am merely stating the facts as they stand. :) The argument that they are not very GOOD coasters is another thing altogether however........... :D

So you've never stopped to consider that your opinion is wrong and you are being obnoxious? It's a coaster. People might not like DW, or see Buzzsaw as unsubstantial compared to coasters with a longer layout ,but it's stupid to say Buzzsaw is not a coaster...You ride in a car along a track, and at atleast one point in the ride you roll uphill under you own kinetic energy. That's a coaster.

I just see Buzzsaw as a lift hill and a turn

Well the ride in this pic is also just a lift hill and a turn (And then you're back at the station) Are you saying this is not a coaster then?b0f0kdc0009av5ab7vg99r.jpghttp://rcdb.com/2613.htm?p=9531

In other news, yeah the branding Panda-monium is probably the best thing about the ride. And they've been circulating that around for a while now too from memory.

Random point 1: Who else reckons it was a missed chance for a branding tie in (They love em!) With the Red Bull Air race. Random point 2: We could have known about this ride in April. http://www.themeparkpost.com/index/2012180-zamperla-s-air-race-ride-proving-a-success

Word of the popularity of the first two Air Race installations has now spread and 2012 is set to be the ‘year of the Air Race’ according to Zamperla, with no less than seven more examples of the ride due to open during the year. These will be installed in countries around the world the world, including Korea, China, the Ukraine, Indonesia, Australia, the USA and Chile

Edited by Gazza

It is just my opinion of the coaster. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I am not saying other people opinions are wrong.

By your logic is Tower of Terror a ride, too?

I had previously mentioned it as obviously going to be the name(from DreamWorld using it in a Facebook post) so perhaps that's why he responded to you sarcastically, but you're correct, it was still uncalled for.

Bruh tell me about it, huh. The internet is a rough place. Good thing there's a place for like minded people in similar predicaments.