Port Macquaries New Theme Park

DJKostya

I have an inside source on the Port Macquarie council and from what I hear they are interested in setting up a theme park. (They already have the land for it) IMO if they were smart they may be able to grab a great bargain and buy up some of the old Wonderland stuff. But thats just a lttle piece of info that I have :P

So your saying the council is setting up a park, sounds cool, but would a council take good care of it or would it be WL all over again? Do you know where in Port Maquarrie the land is for it? On another note, does anyone remember the park that was apparently going to be built in Goulburn. It was going to be called Pictura or something.

Apparently so. I can't remember for sure which one it is but I think it's on the Hastings river drive entrancy to Port not the Oxley Highway. (Not the main entrance at the roundabout) I do know that Canberra was going to get a Disneyland a few years back when Cate Carnell was in government. She really wanted a theme park for Canberra but once again the public servants complained and another fun activity was canned for Canberra(Along with the GMC 400, Drag strip etc.)