Quick update and visit to wet n wild and movieworld 17/6/12

Spent 3 hours at wet n wild all rides were walk on but they did have all paid attractions closed(flow rider, zipline and sky coaster) and surf rider was closed but all round was a great time. Aqua loops broke down around 3pm so we decided to head to movie world car park was full as was park I'm writing this from the line up for arkham which has about 2 hour wait, green lantern is down, superman is down, batwing has over an hour wait dont have time to check out scooby or wild west but the whole park is so full main street and every where is packed like it is on event nights etc but I'm guessing broken rides are causing alot of problems here and arkham really needs a second train so I cant say it's the best place to be but I'm only here for a quick visit and wet n wild was the place to be with a empty park and heaps of fun to be had

Yeah I was there too. We get there around 10:30ish and headed to check out arkham asylum. They sent the ride a few times empty and unloaded and reloaded a couple of times... We finally got on and the guy said that hitting the green buttons stuffs up the ride :/ If that's the case why the hell are those buttons there? No audio when I was on it. Next headed to wild wild west but the line was to the door so we grabbed a churro and left as the lines weren't worth waiting for. Green lantern was being tested as we were heading out. Having rides shut (including the theatre), beautiful weather and VIP passes did not help the situation. Would hate to have paid to get in. Will be good once everything is up and running.

Edited by Boysenberry