Fake pics of "New Dreamworld Rollercoaster"

Linus1995

251910_318337438259380_584081766_n.jpg524176_318338434925947_1242184639_n.jpgPhoto from Thrill Zone InternationalApparently this is a photo of what looks like Intamin track pictured today at Dreamworld by 'Josh D.'Holy Crap!?!?!?!?!?!? I definitely did not see this coming whatsoever. Also it looks as if the colour scheme would be in line with Kung Fu Panda or something, with the red and yellow. Any ideas where these could have been taken?Edit: Something interesting to note is the double spine on some of the track pieces, indicating a high force/load section of the ride (more extreme). This was first introduced on Giga coasters but not sure if using the double spin has carried over to newer Intamin Blitz or Mega-Lite type rides? Edited by Gazza

Oh great another kiddy coaster. *eye roll* Look at the support beams, this is clearly for some light weight kiddy ride. No one should get their hopes up for this...I mean this is Nightmareworld we're talking about.

Oh great another kiddy coaster. *eye roll* Look at the support beams, this is clearly for some light weight kiddy ride.

It's not possible to verify if these pics were taken at DW at this stage, but its not a kiddy ride...Intamin changed their support and some track (See iSpeed at Mirabiliandia), plus bottom of 2nd pic you can see carrier for a cable lift. Regardless, these aren't pics of any current 'built' Intamin. Edited by Gazza

Is this legit??! I don't think anybody saw this one coming....

Oh great another kiddy coaster. *eye roll* Look at the support beams, this is clearly for some light weight kiddy ride.

I don't know...Those arched pieces with the double spine also have a channel down the middle of them, similar to Skyrush over at Hersheypark and Intimidator 305. Looks like there could be a cable chain lift involved. Why have a cable lift for a 'kiddy coaster' ? Edited by Luke

I refuse to believe this lol I mean it would be amazing if it was for some big $20 million roller coaster but lets look at it from a rational point of view... they just put in a coaster last year, plus DW likes to hype up their rides and if they were spending a shit load on a new coaster we would know about it. If its true then I'll eat my words (only if its a good coaster :P)

Hi, I'am of Brazil, live near the Hopi hari Park. The Park not partneres of Dreamworld, but with Warner Bros,where re-thematized a region and is doing the same in another. The roller coaster above is a Intamin 10 inversion, and will be in the region Wild West of Park. It well Have a new route and has not yet been mounted. Scheduled to open in August this year. She not will issue the kung Fu, and any other character, will likely have the old west theme. I hope I have clarified all the doubts, even more.

I don't understand... Are you saying that that is Dreamworld's new ride it's just being shipped to Australia?

what he said basically: - hopi hari has a Warner bros branding partnership: see http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58530 -Hopi hari does NOT have a dreamworks/Kung Fu panda partnership (the user accidentallly typed/ had autocorrected "dreamworld" instead of "dreamworks" ) -the new coaster will be wild west themed

If anyone is interested Hopi Hari had made a new Looney Tunes kids zone but instead of using the classic Looney Tunes characters they decided to use the new style of characters from The Looney Tunes Show. You can see the costumes towards the end of this video -

• Slick locked this topic