Movie World Queue Times & Park Population

cobyskyline

I was going to go back to Movie World (I've been going ever since I was a young child) on 10/7/12, but went the day before instead. It was the most packed I have ever seen it. I left after 30 minutes as every ride had a 90 minute queue time. The entire car park was full and people were parking on the grass. I would like to know how full the park was on the original day I had planed. If you went on the 10/7/12 would you please tell me how it was? Cheers

Im guessing it was packed because it is still Holidays for some schools..(unfortunately I still go to school and am back -.- gaaay). If I ever go on days which are packed and the queue times are 60min+, I usually just have a chilled day and watch the shows. Ice Age 4D would have been a good option for example as it is new (that's if you haven't seen it yet)..Also HWSD is fun to watch, even if you have already seen it. If you were only there for 30mins why didn't you go back today (10/7/12)?

Yeah it was still packed today, enough to squeeze in all the big thrill rides and the stunt show (And Green lantern had it not been closed the entire day for their typical "Technical delay" reason, we left at 4pm) but my legs were sore waiting in line for Arkham Asylum, luckily since we were there early we got in Scooby Doo with about a 15 minute wait and a walk-on Wild West Falls. Plenty of Tourists, but strangely a lot of what seemed like locals, I know private schools are probably mostly still on holiday but every public school went back yesterday, maybe everybody had the same idea just like the ekka days.

Gee, how long long is this going to be a perment thing? Its getting beyond a joke.

To be frank that was my first visit in a year (Me and GF's Dreamworld & White Water World passes expired a couple weeks ago) so I have no idea how long it's been closed. Does anyone know if it was closed before that day? I saw it being tested in the morning but the rest of the day it just seemed to sit there completely devoid of any staff.