Constrictor for Wet 'n' Wild

ads086

Why is this such an issue for everyone? They're not asking you to share a lap dance with the fat guy next to you. Are you required to use someone's manboobs as handles? No Are you required to have some random chick in a bikini sit on your lap to ride? No (that's a shame) Are you required to be half naked? No At worst your feet might touch. If you're worried about germs and human contact from that you probably shouldn't be in a public waterpark.

Lol I'd love to put you in the situation where the slide attendants makes you share your 3 person raft with this generations teenagers and see if you think it was all worth it.

Why is this such an issue for everyone? They're not asking you to share a lap dance with the fat guy next to you. Are you required to use someone's manboobs as handles? No Are you required to have some random chick in a bikini sit on your lap to ride? No (that's a shame) Are you required to be half naked? No At worst your feet might touch. If you're worried about germs and human contact from that you probably shouldn't be in a public waterpark.

This thread suddenly became really funny. "At worst your feet might touch"... that's pretty awkward!

I think what has been lost in this is that its a wide style water slide, they are designed for large rafts, and it gains its very dynamic from a big raft having the momentum to ride the walls (As well as the capacity advantage) I've been on the single rider version of the Tornado for instance (The Topsy Turvy) and it's ratshit compared the full sized version. The last side they built, Aqualoop, is single rider. Food for thought. I don't recall complaints like this when other 4/3 person rides like Tornado/Green Room/SuperTubes/The Rip etc were announced. You cant ride them by yourself. Why aren't people complaining that Funnel Web isn't single rider? That's why I think the complaints are silly, because it's complaining about something that can never change or be "fixed".

thats the problem with today's society - no one willing to mingle with others outside their 'crew' or group. you dont have to hold hands, you dont have to hug each other. You're focused on the ride, not the people next to you/across from you on the raft get over it...

You seem like a 40 year old god.

This thread suddenly became really funny. "At worst your feet might touch"... that's pretty awkward!

That is awkward as f***.

I think what has been lost in this is that its a wide style water slide, they are designed for large rafts, and it gains its very dynamic from a big raft having the momentum to ride the walls (As well as the capacity advantage) I've been on the single rider version of the Tornado for instance (The Topsy Turvy) and it's ratshit compared the full sized version. The last side they built, Aqualoop, is single rider. Food for thought. I don't recall complaints like this when other 4/3 person rides like Tornado/Green Room/SuperTubes/The Rip etc were announced. You cant ride them by yourself. Why aren't people complaining that Funnel Web isn't single rider? That's why I think the complaints are silly, because it's complaining about something that can never change or be "fixed".

That's because most people have friends to go on it with, somehow this topic got to people saying how it isn't awkward to be half naked on a water slide with 2 randoms. All i'm saying is that I would think it was awkward to go on a slide with someone i don't know, but i'll never be in that position as when I go, I go with friends. Edited by kujotess

You seem like a 40 year old pedophile.

Huh? So because I wouldn't give two sh*ts about jumping in a large raft with other people I don't know I'm a pedophile?? Are you dumb or just plain stupid? While we're on the topic of trying to evaluate people based on their comments - you seem like a 12 year old kid, social awkward, starved for attention and frigid. Oh, and throw a moron in with that too.

Righto, the name calling can stop while the score is 1 all. I'll assume you're adults so I'm not going to go through this thread deleting things, but I will delete anything from now on that I think is offensive.

No dramas with me. I usually wouldn't bite at snide comments but being called a pedophile warrants a return of serve! Anyway, move along, nothing to see here...Back on topic!

I wonder what would happen if you introduced a single rider queue on a ride like this :D The forces of the universe of wanting to skip the queue directly collides with the forces desire to avoid social awkwardness, causing a wormhole to form with Wet n Wild sucked into it.

It's like dividing by 0....

Huh? So because I wouldn't give two sh*ts about jumping in a large raft with other people I don't know I'm a pedophile?? Are you dumb or just plain stupid? While we're on the topic of trying to evaluate people based on their comments - you seem like a 12 year old kid, social awkward, starved for attention and frigid. Oh, and throw a moron in with that too.

Lol. Edited by kujotess

Seriously people FFS. For one I'd love to see you come out from your computer screen and actually hurl insults at someone in real life to their face, no you wouldn't so don't bring that shit onto here. Second, on the flip side, wtf is wrong with the world today that every time someone hears something negative about themselves they go crying to a moderator to delete the post. Neither side of this situation is in the right, everyone should just grow up and act like respectable adults. And I don't care if you're NOT an adult you are still more that able to act like one.

Seriously people FFS. For one I'd love to see you come out from your computer screen and actually hurl insults at someone in real life to their face, no you wouldn't so don't bring that shit onto here. Second, on the flip side, wtf is wrong with the world today that every time someone hears something negative about themselves they go crying to a moderator to delete the post. Neither side of this situation is in the right, everyone should just grow up and act like respectable adults. And I don't care if you're NOT an adult you are still more that able to act like one.

I don't disagree with what you are saying Dj I just gave my opinion about sharing a raft on a water slide and was called a pedophile for it. I'm not apologising for retaliating, because if anyone said that to me face to face I'd do the same. Anyway, as I said above and was more than happy to do, let's just move on

• 2 weeks later...