Sea World Storm Coaster construction 2013

alex_1

I definately see Flea's point but for me at least, when inside the park for some reason it doesn't come off as obtrusive, even though it's so much higher than anything else.

I'll let everyone else form their own opinions though.

Sea World has always continued to amaze me at the amount of actual thought they put into their attractions. Their instalments are rarely simple business trawlers, they compliment the nature of the park, even though as some have pointed out, this ride is quite ambitious comparatively. I'm still hell-excited to check this out when I'm up there in early November.

They will soon have the same amount of conventional circuit roller coasters as Dreamworld, (being the MDMC, Escape From Madagascar and The Cyclone) none of which are particularly interesting. Not counting the ToT and BuzzSaw because they aren't proper coasters, though DWs investments in Shuttle/Low Capacity rides end up being the main thrilling attractions.

Wouldn't it be nice if Dreamworld took a leap of faith and built a proper thrilling coaster to rival the likes of Superman Escape and Arkham Asylum? For now we're stuck with exciting, but short, snip-its of their rivals.

You need to a) take a quick course in sarcasm B) look inward and find yourself a sense of humour, or c) refrain from posting on these boards as the tone is not appropriate for you. I hope you take these comments in the spirit they are meant for!! B)

ehh...was paying too much attention to the footy whilst reading the forum on my mobile ... straight thru to the keeper...

as for b and c - my sense of humour is pretty good, and i have no intentions on refraining from posting here...

Back on topic here is a photo of the Storm Coaster taken 28/6/13. Note that the lift hill is now complete which is missing in this photo. 20130629115311.JPG

Dude that date is ages ago why would we want a picture on 28/6/13 when that's ages ago

Dude that date is ages ago why would we want a picture on 28/6/13 when that's ages ago

No offense